srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
How many times can you get a girl pregnant? Because I've impregnated Diana for the 5th time, but I can no longer get Jenny pregnant (impregnated her 3-4 times already). Is there a cap for specific girls??
Nope, you can get them preg all year round if you want. Jenny is bugged in 0.20.5 and you can't get her preg ever. Unless you go console-style and trigger back the flag. Or die trying (aka fuck up your game)
You might want to check the daycare. There is a sign telling you the number of your offsprings. You might be in for a surprise if you are not able to hold to yourself... ;)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
HAHA fair enough. Does this game still require a new start when it gets updated? I haven't actually checked myself for quite some time.
The last couple updates the saves have been compatible, and you should be able to use them in the next update.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
You might want to check the daycare. There is a sign telling you the number of your offsprings. You might be in for a surprise if you are not able to hold to yourself... ;)
I didn't notice this until I saw this message. Thanks!
2020-10-08 (3).png

Reactions: j4yj4m

zer0answers

Aug 4, 2020
Anyone else wish you could kill those fucking russians who rob you?! Damn I cant remember how many times I forgot to put my money in the bank and they stopped and robbed me, I want to use my Muay Thai and beat them to death lol

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
When can we hope for the next update to release
Nobody but DC and his team knows. The official tracker is moving exceptionally slow and the last time that happened we got a surprise update for christmas last year. So it's possible that we may get an update (with a new monster girl?) for halloween this year. The next official update is certainly at least 3 to 4 months away.

dude4real

Apr 24, 2020
Sure, that math could also end up with 32. My calculation was less legal tho. I may have to go to jail.
For us: School is High School and Crystsl like 30.
For Patreon: No, meant "College" she minimum 36 =}

I sort have prefer old Crystal more, Tanlines and up-pointing Breasts. New Shape seems like all other Character...

Reactions: hapikala_donut

dude4real

Apr 24, 2020
Game now take very long to start. I have Nexus 6,vand it take 6:50 to open, then 35 Second to load Save. I even wipe and reset Factory and still this take as long. Was 2 or 3 minute before (0.19) but now much longer. And now very lag between Dialog and Character moving.

Does anybone have Trick or App that help Games function better?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes