batman321456

Nov 26, 2016
Not sure where to post this as im not a patreon but i found a bug i think needed to be addressed. if you push the main quest without doing the others at all Yumi gets locked into being in your driveway and you cant ask her anything about Harold being missing during Mia's quest.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ What about people that want better threads, which would include dudes who can actually read above their post and/or find the search function ?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
please someone tell me what do you do after the ware house scene in the main story
Talk to Tony. Do you know that you have a hint system in your phone? If that does not help (in fact it sometimes is not that helpful), try the official walkthrough:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

the new update of the brings pregnant office sex with Tina, plus some improvements and fixes.

Version 0.20.5-2.02:
  • Workaround for Yumi not available at her desk if you completed the main story before you found Harold in Mia's story. Visit her when she is parked before MC's home.
  • Added Tina pregnant office sex.
  • Small improvement of Ms. Bissette's chair sex scene.
  • For debugging: added some log messages for save game diagnosis.
  • Made loading of corrupted/incomplete saves more stable. Introduced new value 4 to configuration parameter LOAD_ERRORHANDLING.
Enjoy!

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2019
Talk to Tony. Do you know that you have a hint system in your phone? If that does not help (in fact it sometimes is not that helpful), try the official walkthrough:
i have tried talking to tony and nothing happens my phone even says no hints for this quest

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes