Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
how come sister got pregnant ,had baby,came back home with baby,and now its reverted to her not having baby and still wanting to do cam shows?
Ren'Py games usually handle End-of-Content in one of two ways:
1) Revert to an earlier point
2) Character vanishes from game world

Reactions: User1230

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Yeah, as it seems right now the prom will probably be the only way to "end" the game in a somewhat conclusive way, though I wouldn't be surprised if one could continue to play afterwards.
seems logical. That seems like the “ending” of the game. When prom happens and you take Eve...:devilish:

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
A comment on one of those unofficial SS Instagram pages:
1601851559811.png

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This is a pretty dumb request but coming to think of, it'd be really nice seeing an special event update like a costume party or Halloween where you could fuck girls in costumes. You know, an update with more Cookie Jar sex scenes for the girls you're already banging, not really tied to any girl update. My suggestions:

Roxxy as slut Supergirl
Eve as Sailor Mercury
Grace as Black Widow
Odette as Morticia or Wednesday

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
View attachment 845133

This is a pretty dumb request but coming to think of, it'd be really nice seeing an special event update like a costume party or Halloween where you could fuck girls in costumes. You know, an update with more Cookie Jar sex scenes for the girls you're already banging, not really tied to any girl update. My suggestions:

Roxxy as slut Supergirl
Eve as Sailor Mercury
Grace as Black Widow
Might be fun, but I don't think they'll run out of things to do in the near future ;)

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
View attachment 845133

Roxxy as slut Supergirl
Eve as Sailor Mercury
Grace as Black Widow
Personally, I'm more of a Elvira/Cassandra Peterson kinda guy/fan.
Absolutely :love:~LOVE~:love: that woman!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ She has loli tidders compared to some girls in Summertime, FBI waiting at your door if DC includes her in the game

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
^ She has loli tidders compared to some girls in Summertime, FBI waiting at your door if DC includes her in the game
Ha! Hardly. She's easily old enough to be my mother, and with that much of an age gap I'm fairly confident that, if anything, the FBI would most likely be knocking at her door instead.

Besides, it's not like every mature woman has a pair of massive gazoongas by nature either, and her's are actually above average.
For the game itself, her breasts size are perfectly acceptable in my opinion but even then, if need be, DC would be more than fine in taking some artistic liberties with her proportions in game if he so wished.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
View attachment 845133

Considering the real life Kassie has done Velma cosplay (Judith too), Kassie would definitely dress up as Velma.

Ha! Hardly. She's easily old enough to be my mother, and with that much of an age gap I'm fairly confident that, if anything, the FBI would most likely be knocking at her door instead.

Besides, it's not like every mature woman has a pair of massive gazoongas by nature either, and her's are actually above average.
For the game itself, her breasts size are perfectly acceptable in my opinion but even then, if need be, DC would be more than fine in taking some artistic liberties with her proportions in game if he so wished.
I roll my eyes when people think that non-lactating breast size is an indicator of how much milk a woman would produce when lactating. I want to post that "It doesn't work that way" meme.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
View attachment 845133

Roxxy as slut Supergirl
Eve as Sailor Mercury
Grace as Black Widow
good idea actually. my wish would be judith as velma and grace as daphne

eee4515f7aeb872e397900e6c2ced6c0.jpg

as to why they would go together on a costume party and make out? i don't know just find some story justification for it

Reactions: Somnus and AnonF21

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
I’m seeing the new artwork for female characters, why are they making the breasts smaller and not just leave them the same size?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes