Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
^Yep, one thing that I learned from this thread, is that messing with the console commands is always the best option.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
^ Yeah, console commands will work 100% and not fuck the game up even further
It's not magic. Using the right commands will fix the right bugs. In this case, they just forgot to add the possibility to trigger the right trigger when Yumi is in front of MC's home already, and that's all this command does.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I’m seeing the new artwork for female characters, why are they making the breasts smaller and not just leave them the same size?
He's basically updating them for the rig system and while doing so tries to make them more realistic, especially given that some characters like the family, Judith or Mrs. Johnson were drawn early and were pretty low quality. But it does indeed seem like boobs are one of these things where he lets his own taste get into the mix quite a bit. So while some are looking better, the game seems to have lost a bit of variety. I personally really liked that both Mrs. Johnson's and Crystal's boobs looked like they had a boob job and now that seems to be gone. I suppose that's because DC really doesn't seem to like fake tits.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
He's basically updating them for the rig system and while doing so tries to make them more realistic, especially given that some characters like the family, Judith or Mrs. Johnson were drawn early and were pretty low quality. But it does indeed seem like boobs are one of these things where he lets his own taste get into the mix quite a bit. So while some are looking better, the game seems to have lost a bit of variety. I personally really liked that both Mrs. Johnson's and Crystal's boobs looked like they had a boob job and now that seems to be gone. I suppose that's because DC really doesn't seem to like fake tits.
I would not say either looke fake (new or old version). I am normaly very comfortable with what DC provides, but I must agree that the new style is not an improvement every time and in any aspect.

As you said, the game is losing variety. At the end, what sense does it make to have a town-sized harem if every girl looks the same?

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
While we're talking about Halloween themed content why not make the kitten turn into a cat girl we already have a cowgirl and a mermaid/fish girl so why not go all the way with the insanity of the game world

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
While we're talking about Halloween themed content why not make the kitten turn into a cat girl we already have a cowgirl and a mermaid/fish girl so why not go all the way with the insanity of the game world
DC has been clear that Pussywillow is connected with MommaCookie. Sex with his wife's avatar is off limits.

Gurus

Feb 18, 2018
How to distract mayor office front security in the house .........

Last edited:

majushi10

Apr 29, 2020
Can't go there until the story lets you.

Then you need high Charisma. Go do Rap Battles in the Park.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes