Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Likes to know: how counsela & her kids finds mc's beach house ??
MC brings her to the beach house. She can then tell her notdaughter the address while off-screen and the few days it takes her to come around and clean (early on in the route, since she's there all the time after the point where you can buttstuff her every day)

Reactions: Paapi

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Are you sure you are playing the current version 0.20.5? Because I did exactly what I wrote. Load your save, sleep at MC's home, wake up with a headache and the strong feeling that I need to see Tony. Cannot be missed.
He/she is probably using an outdated mod like Lain's or Ikagura's

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
I have a problem ! i have played up to when harold is missing
and have to find clues by asking his workmates where he could be
i can only ask his boss,his wife,and his daughter. When i ask zumi who is on
guard duty at mc house as protection against the russ mafia after turning in
the mayor she gives no answer how do i get further ???????? help please
thanks

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I have a problem ! i have played up to when harold is missing
and have to find clues by asking his workmates where he could be
i can only ask his boss,his wife,and his daughter. When i ask zumi who is on
guard duty at mc house as protection against the russ mafia after turning in
the mayor she gives no answer how do i get further ???????? help please
thanks
I just fixed that with the most recent version of the .

Gin Tama

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Been following the game's updates for the past year and decided to play. Is there a ''time limit'' in the game, for instance certain period of time passes and it is game over or it's not tied like that? I want to take my time doing stuff in the game rather rushing.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Been following the game's updates for the past year and decided to play. Is there a ''time limit'' in the game, for instance certain period of time passes and it is game over or it's not tied like that? I want to take my time doing stuff in the game rather rushing.
you should have about 90 days of summer, but it's basically 'do as you wish'.

Reactions: Gin Tama

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
No time limit. Just enjoy!

Edit: there are some minigames that would require some quick reaction, though.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Thanks for the info! This means I can take my time or the main story ''forces'' me to go along with it rather taking my own pacing?
You can do everything at your own pace, but of course there will be logical steps you need to take to progress. For example, you need [object] to further story with [character], otherwise you won't unlock sexy times for example. But when you decide to get that object is up to you. There is no timer in the game.

Gin Tama

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
You can do everything at your own pace, but of course there will be logical steps you need to take to progress. For example, you need [object] to further story with [character], otherwise you won't unlock sexy times for example. But when you decide to get that object is up to you. There is no timer in the game.
You can do whatever you want in any order. "Main story" isn't even finished yet
Thank you so much guys! (y)

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
How many times can you get a girl pregnant? Because I've impregnated Diana for the 5th time, but I can no longer get Jenny pregnant (impregnated her 3-4 times already). Is there a cap for specific girls??

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Nope, you can get them preg all year round if you want. Jenny is bugged in 0.20.5 and you can't get her preg ever. Unless you go console-style and trigger back the flag. Or die trying (aka fuck up your game)

Reactions: Paapi

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
what do i have to do to get that the mc both Debbie and Diane at night together in bed to make love to any help please

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Finish both their routes, go to living room, Diane tries to seduce MC, Debbie says lolnope, MC goes to his room, Debbie says sorry, Mc goes back down, both of them talk to MC, buttstuff ensues

gg4throwaway

Jul 13, 2017
Is this game ever going to be completed? I like it, but whats turned me off for the past couple years is how with every update you have to start a new game. Just kind of waiting around for a final update so that I can play through it without having to start over again in the future to enjoy what new updates this game has to offer.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Is this game ever going to be completed? I like it, but whats turned me off for the past couple years is how with every update you have to start a new game. Just kind of waiting around for a final update so that I can play through it without having to start over again in the future to enjoy what new updates this game has to offer.
If you want the final version, come back in 5 years and maybe by then the game will be completed.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes