2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
That's my point, how can they go almost a whole month and complete 0/21 coding tasks and just today completing the first of 18 writing tasks? And idk what makes you think they will have a surprise holiday update when there hasn't been one the past 4 years. They are doing less and less work as time goes on and anyone who thinks otherwise is in total denial.
There was holiday update last year

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Sunk cost fallacy, that's the only thing I can think of as to why anyone would still be giving DC money every month.
Clearly the people providing funding for this game to be made, are happy to do it.
Just like how every single one of us here who aren't patrons, are more than happy to play it, all thanks to those patrons.

If there are simps willing to keep throwing money at him for so little content then more power to him.
:FacePalm:
This is where you made yourself look like a twitter reject. Congratulations.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
That's my point, how can they go almost a whole month and complete 0/21 coding tasks and just today completing the first of 18 writing tasks? And idk what makes you think they will have a surprise holiday update when there hasn't been one the past 4 years. They are doing less and less work as time goes on and anyone who thinks otherwise is in total denial.
wtf are you talking about they release a small update around christmas every year.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I can't believe it's taken this long for these posts to start again...

:EDIT:

C'mon Dragon59 if you're going to facepalm the (inevitable) posts that whine about "scam" for this game, don't turn around and do the same to the ones very obviously taking the piss out of them :ROFLMAO:
Sorry, the face palm wasn't directed to the comment above, but more in sympathy for the situation. I apologize for the confusion.

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Stat-wise, every reaction counts as +1 whatever it is, even facepalms. So aside the inital shock of getting palmed, server-side you just got a +1 as if the dude thumbs-up'd you

Reactions: srksrk 68

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
There is no "video folder". Everything is single images put together into animations, and unless you extracted them with some third-party tools like unren.bat or un.rpyc you won't see them.
Do you know to decrease the speed or increase it when it comes to gameplay?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
so this update cancel Jenny Pregnanc?
i no see that turntable
It's a bug that you cannot re-enable her pregnancy when it has been disabled in the new update (which it did to fix other bugs). You can try my mod, which enables it once Jenny's story is complete.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Unpack the huge-ass archive.rpa, search through the 1000+ files in there, locate each and every image for the animation you want, jumble all that into some image/video editor, compile some kind of monster with the speed you want, rebundle up the archive, load the game, witness the biggest crash known to man

Apr 19, 2020
These guys make over $60k per month from Patreon. It's been almost a month since the update was released, you mean to tell me they've done ZERO coding and ZERO writing in that time? I can't believe so many people are still falling for this scam and paying these guys every month. I guess the saying is true, a fool and his money are soon parted.
Tbh, you should wait a few years and then come back. Because progress will be very slow, and it'll be worse for you if you're checking every day or even every month. Also, a lot of people worship the devs feet so you won't get many people here agreeing with you. Just forget about this game for a bit. Complaining won't change anything

Reactions: Vamori and markind

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
These guys make over $60k per month from Patreon. It's been almost a month since the update was released, you mean to tell me they've done ZERO coding and ZERO writing in that time? I can't believe so many people are still falling for this scam and paying these guys every month. I guess the saying is true, a fool and his money are soon parted.
04DA1542-89B8-4304-AACB-9EAF4916F200.jpeg

2D-CG Veteran

Oct 6, 2017
think there is any chance that we will get more content for the already established girls? maria (my favourite), eriks mom, that girl with the blue hair, any of the teachers etc. for example? seesm kinda sad and repetetive for the side girls to get 3 scenes and then never get touched forever. not to say that every patch should expand the whole roster but every now and then a couple of scenes for many older girls would be great wouldnt it?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Maria : gigantic maybe in 0.20.8 again
Erik's notmom : dudes need to vote for her in the polls, which didn't happen for a while
Eve : she got her route done and won't get anything ever again. Maybe some random stuff in the dating update in about 3 years
Teachers : gotta vote for them in a poll. Not happening any time soon and another 1-2 years of waiting

Updates work on 1 "main" girl at a time and some fluff thrown around at random. Most of the listed already got updates made just for them, we now have 3 upcoming builds for the remaining girls who got jacksquat. Once we get to only remakes in the polls, maybe DC will cram a bunch of smaller scenes into other builds/dating mega-update

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Found a bug and need some help plz _ I can't complete Mia's story line.

I am stuck at the point in Mia's quest line where I need to ask Yumi for information about finding Harold. Normally at this point of the quest Yumi would be down stairs in the jail but I completed most of the main story quests with Tony before finishing the Mia quest line so Yumi is setting in front of MC's house in her cruiser and not down stairs at the police station.

Because Yumi does not show up at the police station I can't ask her about Harold's location or get the trigger that will allow me to look at his desk, see the picture, get his sunglasses or the hint he is at lookout point. The quest is broken at this point ... Anyone have a workaround for this bug or know how I can set the 'find harold' quest as done?

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
you-keep-using-that-word.jpg

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Add to bug list:

Convince Jenny to tutor Roxxy, head home, get to 2nd floor hallway. Click on bathroom door, own room or stairway and it just says "I should go check on Jenny & Roxxy." Click on Jenny's door, it says "Her door is locked."

Now stick in hallway with no way out.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes