konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
hm ...i was ready to start ... and discovered that the game proposes cheat mode since the start...

which i ofc picked.. it gives money, MC max stats and minigames skipping...is using of such build-in cheatmode unsafe as well ? ( for story progressing / events triggering?)
(*weird. i had some picking vegies game...i skipped it but still was clicking on vegies...wonder if that worked like it should with cheats on)

tried to load my early on (no trainer) saves (i think first one was before getting map...other after and in school already...guess neither of such options were reccomended) - they were loaded but i got some messages alerting that things are not or will not be going smoothly .

tried to run a totally new game with cheats on and mode on - works without any alerts
i think that option was not reccomended on mods page but works fine rn. lets hope no incompatibility occur.

Last edited:

kingvidal

Jul 24, 2018
UPDATE: Diversi utenti mi segnalano che il gioco parte in italiano e poi passa in inglese. Dovesse capitarvi, la scena di cui allego l'immagine, proprio all'inizio del gioco, la vedete anch'essa in inglese?
View attachment 837836

Here is the Italian translation of "Summertime saga" version "0.20.5".
Note: A big thank you to Carlo for the invaluable help without which this translation could not have been made.
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is: Mega
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Summertime saga" versione "0.20.5".
Nota: Un grande grazie a Carlo per il prezioso aiuto senza il quale, questa traduzione, non avrebbe potuto essere realizzata.
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è: Mega
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bleemborg

Apr 18, 2017
hm ...i was ready to start ... and discovered that the game proposes cheat mode since the start... which i ofc picked.. it gives money, MC max stats and minigames skipping...is using of such build-in cheatmode unsafe as well ? ( for story progressing / events triggering?)
Totally safe. Game progresses as usual.

djubrivoje

Jun 4, 2018
Help please!

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Ikarumod/ikarumod_0175_v2.rpy", line 1141, in <module>
NameError: name 'mrsj' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/dialogue.rpyc", line 2254, in script call
File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 68, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 208, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/kitchen/kitchen.rpyc", line 11, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 208, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/home.rpyc", line 58, in script call
File "scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 15, in script call
File "scripts/locations/erik_s_house/erik_s_house.rpyc", line 16, in script call
File "game/213692_ikarumod_0175_v2.rpyc", line 1141, in script
File "C:\Users\djubr\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\djubr\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\djubr\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/Ikarumod/ikarumod_0175_v2.rpy", line 1141, in <module>
NameError: name 'mrsj' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.5
Wed Sep 30 23:33:18 2020

This came out when going to talk to mrs.johnson about the poker game inher bed room in the evening. afther this one theres few more exceptions bugs and throws me out of the conversation.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Might wanna try reading what's on the output : you use an outdated mod for a version that doesn't support it. Then you wonder why the game says lolnope and crashes .......

Reactions: Asia Argento
Jul 21, 2017
Hadn't picked up this game for a while (bc of the lack of support for previous version saves), why did they change the rap battle minigame to a silly 'memorize this pattern' game? I mean, the rhyming minigame from previous versions wasn't perfect, but damn I was shocked to see it replaced with a pointlessly easy "game".

It just goes to show that this game doesn't know what it's doing in terms of the minigames. All of them are bad. The gardening one is meh, the pizza delivery is boring and slow, the computer one is tediously boring, and you need a macro program to even complete the weightlifting one. The only reasonably-made one is Muay Thai, I guess, and previously the rapping minigame where you actually had to think with your brain.

I know we don't play this for the minigames, but bruh.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
A real Bruh would get 1000IQ move and just use cheat mode to have max stats from the start and not even bother with them

Also, have fun defending pizza game being slow against the plethora of dudes having trouble just getting to the blue car

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
Got Rump jailed and next thing Yumi is parked in the driveway. Seems an obvious setup for MC to bang. Wonder in which update that will be? Maybe she likes to be handcuffed for sex? Be nice to see him dom for a change.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Got Rump jailed and next thing Yumi is parked in the driveway. Seems an obvious setup for MC to bang. Wonder in which update that will be? Maybe she likes to be handcuffed for sex? Be nice to see him dom for a change.
I don't think it will be anytime soon, I don't think you're supposed to have any sex scenes with her in the main story. But I'm not sure I'm not following this game as closely as I used to, and I haven't watched DC's streams in a while.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Got Rump jailed and next thing Yumi is parked in the driveway. Seems an obvious setup for MC to bang. Wonder in which update that will be?
In the last poll she was supposed to be part of Mia's update and I'm pretty sure that's how it's going to stay.

Reactions: Asia Argento
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes