darthvaapad

Jun 15, 2017
I'm having problems with this game as it seems to randomly reset to certain points in the game. (Example: I've just done the part where you pick eve's gender and after that it resets all of character progress including eve back to the part of her plot where she dyes roxy's hair and all of the other characters back to what my progress was at that time. Is there anyway to fix this?

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
I've been taking a look at some of the scripts for pregnancy and I notice that Tina's default pregnancy chance is only 1/10 of what's stated in the wiki. I double-checked the script that switched her from barren to fertile but it doesn't affect pregnancy chance. Could someone report this if it hasn't been already?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I'm having problems with this game as it seems to randomly reset to certain points in the game. (Example: I've just done the part where you pick eve's gender and after that it resets all of character progress including eve back to the part of her plot where she dyes roxy's hair and all of the other characters back to what my progress was at that time. Is there anyway to fix this?
Can you attach your save file here? I would like to see what the problem is and try to fix it.

mammonite

Nov 1, 2017
You're saying, the last update you played was the Roxxy story, and nothing since happened? Nice try.
i actually dellete the roxy update instantly after download, cause i forgot this game needs to start back again every update , and i have a friend that play's every update so i know what's new. :D

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Here are my three saves besides the autos. I don't have one just before as I wasn't expecting it 2 happen. I am using the Ikaruga mod and Lains Mod though.
Lain's latest version was for 0.20.1, Ikaruga for 0.17.5. I am very surprised the game even runs with those installed. As much as I appreciate you attaching the saves here, there is nothing much I can do, except giving the advice not to install outdated and no longer supported mods, and only to save when in the main city map (never in the middle of a dialog).

Nemodow

Mar 29, 2019
I guess we are lucky, DC wanted to give her a proper C-section scar and would have liked to make her quite a bit older. I mean, she's supposed to be ~40 living in a trailer while she's been drinking all her life, so she does indeed look alomst too fresh for that.
I imagine she is like 32.

Apisoh

Dec 19, 2017
Is there an update to the Gallery Unlocker, because I'm getting the following errors
Did you ever find the solution?

I downloaded the 20.5 update, both compressed and then the full one to make sure. Then I used the other unlocker that was suggested (after resetting the cookie jar), to no avail.

Non-starter: Josephine sex, Iwanka BJ, Iwanka sex, Maria kitchen sex
'Ignore' shows several error messages between transitions: Maria storage sex

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017

I downloaded the 20.5 update, both compressed and then the full one to make sure. Then I used the other unlocker that was suggested (after resetting the cookie jar), to no avail.

The scenes with variations (all that you mentioned) didn't unlock for me too. I had to play the game naturally to unlock them properly.

Reactions: thwartme and Apisoh

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

I just ended up resetting everything and playing the game from the beginning

Reactions: Apisoh

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
mia's & helen route find harold but yumi outside house so cant progress.
do i have to restart ? (which i don't want to do) or is a way round it ?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
mia's & helen route find harold but yumi outside house so cant progress.
do i have to restart ? (which i don't want to do) or is a way round it ?
It's a bug with this current version, if you leave Mia's route for last.
Restarting will help as long as you don't finish the main story before completing Mia's

You can wait for it to be fix in the next update

or you can fix it if you use this command prompt when you're at the point of looking for Harold,
put the following line in the console - M_mia.set("questioned yumi", True) and that will fix it
And I'm also told there's something about guessing Yumi's donut topping

To bring up the console, quit the game
find file "00console.rpy" found in \renpy\common
Edit using Notepad++
Find config.console = False
Change False to True and save

Run the game, load the save
press Shift+O on the keyboard

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
It's a bug with this current version, if you leave Mia's route for last.
Restarting will help as long as you don't finish the main story before completing Mia's

You can wait for it to be fix in the next update

or you can fix it if you use this command prompt when you're at the point of looking for Harold,
put the following line in the console - M_mia.set("questioned yumi", True) and that will fix it
And I'm also told there's something about guessing Yumi's donut topping

To bring up the console, quit the game
find file "00console.rpy" found in \renpy\common
Edit using Notepad++
Find config.console = False
Change False to True and save

Run the game, load the save
press Shift+O on the keyboard
I done what you said but console does'nt open

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes