Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yeah, sorry. I've should made my post clearer, I'd like to avoid restarting, if possible.
Debug menu might let you do it. Mod could also. If you can't console-hax it, your last and probably only choice is to start a new game (or get a good name the 1st time around)

Apr 19, 2020
Played last update, my least favorite till now. Felt so short. Maybe DC should do like old patches and just focus on one girl. Main quest aint that interesting.
They're doing 3 characters routes after this next update, which will be the final main story update. After it is Rhonda, then Annie, then Judith. So the main story will be finished in a few months so dw and then each of the girls will be the focus

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Then it'll be 2-3 years of only remakes and tech stuff. Dating might get thrown around to spice it up a bit

• Haha
Reactions: shane420

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You get the only 1 that works. And even then, you pray your game doesn't format itself

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
i just hope he doesn't change her personality completly to make her more bitchy in the beginning. she's indifferent to the mc at worst but i would hate it if she becomes really mean towards him or something like that. he did that for eve, changed her from a confident emo girl with friends to them bullying her and eve being a shy outsider
I never saw that Eve. I joined right after she'd been updated.

franzzzzzz6

Sep 25, 2020
I downloaded the Compressed Version and the file to unlock all Cookie Jar scenes and it apparently gave me a virus. One of which makes my computer mine for cryptocurrency without my knowledge. I was shocked when I couldn't open Malwarebytes. Eventually got it to open and got rid of the viruses. Now, I'm not sure if it was the Compressed Version or the Unlock file that gave me the virus.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I was originally considering supporting via Patreon and while I'm not sure what the official developer opinion/reasoning behind the plotline, after some digging after reaching a certain point in the game where it became more clear that the Rump parody character was more and more involved with the Russian mob, I kind of went 'wait a minute', and did some research on this forum. Lo-and behold I find a certain comment posted by a user saying that he was likely added in because he was "the perfect analogue for that type of character(the corrupt business man who's in the mob)" and I just went "yuck". I find the contemporary politics within the game's villain plotline to be rather lazy and an eye roll. :/ It's one thing to use Rump/Trump as a parody, big deal. I laughed when I first saw it, But I would hope that the character's plotline with the russians isn't because the devs actually believe that conspiracy theory, or find it a good way push their own contemporary politics in the game >_>

Keep Contemporary politics out of video games.
I think some people tend to overstate certain things. Rump and the russian mafia were in the game before Trump became president and the fact the main story happens right now in 2020 is more or less a coincidence, given that patrons could have voted for something different and it would have happened in 2021 or so. To me it seems like DC is pretty much apolitical, though he certainly likes to make fun of people who deserve it. I mean, look at the scene with hillary.

When it comes to Rump and his role? I'd actually agree that Trump is a really good fit for a comic book villian. At least it's certainly true that the character works even if people have no idea who Trump is - if there's anybody left on this planet who doesn't know, that is.

Last edited:

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Is the only way to change the MC name via console?
Besides starting a new game, yes
I've tried as hell to get the console to show (changing 00console.rpy, using dirtycheater) but nothing works, Ctrl+O doesn't open the console. I've seen other posts concerning this same issue, but couldn't find an answer.
I really, really dislike that the first post still isn't updated about this:
https://f95zone.to/posts/3195294
https://f95zone.to/posts/2917034
https://f95zone.to/posts/2706325
I'm too lazy to look further back...

Reactions: amvg and j4yj4m

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
^ Then it'll be 2-3 years of only remakes and tech stuff. Dating might get thrown around to spice it up a bit
i expect the mia and eric updates to be much different so in essence they are going to be completly new
honestly i'd rather have the mia remake than the upcoming story update, i just can't bring myself to give a shit about the main story it's just been boring so far

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't think DC was trying to make any kind of political statement by adding the Rump character, I get why he would want to add a parody of Trump, I don't care if you are left or right leaning, Trump can be pretty funny. But having a parody character being an important part of the main story of your game, it's pretty dumb in my opinion. That is the main reason why I can't bring myself to care about the main story.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes