guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
i cant get in rumps house to start consuela part
I was following the walkthrough on the wiki and also had trouble getting into the Rump estate. Step 25 of the main story just would not work; going to the precinct does nothing and there are never any reporters at the Rump estate. I tried at all times of day and everyday of the week but the only thing I see is a security guard stopping me from entering.

I finally managed to get in by following steps 24-26 of the guide exactly. Only do the steps mentioned, don't do anything else. Everyday, immediately follow the instructions listed. Once the tasks are completed for that day, go directly to sleep even if you have more time for other stuff. I still didn't get any scenes at the precinct but the reporters showed up at least.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Question now that Lain is gone is there any decent walk though? and has anyone run into issues with using Lain's Mod on 20.5? I tried looking through the search bar but seeing as this thread has just hit the 2500 mark I gave up

Edit: Typical as soon as I post the thread updates and someone answered part of my question.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I did not skip time but went to the aunts house to work in the garden first and then to Eriks house, the next morning to Rumps place with the same result in the morning or afternoon, unless it is supposed to happen on the weekend.also there is no Rump there.I just restsrted with your save and skipped time and wound up with the same result in the Rump house.
The quest log says that the party will start in the evening at Eric's place. Nothing to do at Rump's estate at the moment. Did you try that with the corrected save?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Would be nice if that one mod that lets you use the 1, 2, and 3 keys for each pizza so don't need to move the mouse over each pizza. Also for the making the pizza mini-game, it would be nice if they did not change the topping layouts.
The pizza making minigame becomes quite easy once you realize that it always starts with one and the same topping. You save three seconds per round at least knowing that because the first click is always the same.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I was playing the game normally reading through all the content so it took a while. When i save and close some routes keeps resetting to earlier points and after trying to do them again the routes got blocked. For example ms.ross content locked due i did bring her the magazines and did to the point of nude painting.But when i loaded the game it reset back and now i can't get the magazines. Or jenny part were i already watched her first 2 vids but know game stuck where it says i should hack her pc.

Can i fix it or how should i do for new save so it won't bugged out?

Edit: Also starting with cheats enabled would cause bugs?
Would be nice if you attach a save here. I am currently trying to develop a fix for such resetting problems.

BDI

May 23, 2017
The quest log says that the party will start in the evening at Eric's place. Nothing to do at Rump's estate at the moment. Did you try that with the corrected save?
I did, had the party at Eriks place, was told to visit Rumps place by Iwanka the next day, step 27 of the walkthrough does not happen. There is no way to talk to the guard and the ladies of the house talk like I have been there for awhile, keep calling me Hector and Rump is nowhere in sight, like he disappeared.The same as what was on my original save was on yours.I am currently running another new game, we will see how this one turns out.

Last edited:

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Question now that Lain is gone is there any decent walk though? and has anyone run into issues with using Lain's Mod on 20.5? I tried looking through the search bar but seeing as this thread has just hit the 2500 mark I gave up

Edit: Typical as soon as I post the thread updates and someone answered part of my question.
For the past few days i am hearing the same thing that lain is gone. what happened? if you could enlighten me, i have absolutely no idea

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019

Lain whomever person is, said that it was a pain in the ass to do all that work all over again, and did not include the walkthrough mod for 20.1 or 20.5, you'll probably have to play it through.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I did, had the party at Eriks place, was told to visit Rumps place by Iwanka the next day, step 27 of the walkthrough does not happen. There is no way to talk to the guard and the ladies of the house talk like I have been there for awhile, keep calling me Hector and Rump is nowhere in sight, like he disappeared.The same as what was on my original save was on yours.I am currently running another new game, we will see how this one turns out.
You might have to do that (visiting the Rump's place) several times. I remember it didn't trigger for me at first as well.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
For the past few days i am hearing the same thing that lain is gone. what happened? if you could enlighten me, i have absolutely no idea
I'm not to sure. From what I read, She was harrased by Trolls and entitles users because her mod updates were not fast enough for their taste and/or they targeted her for their frustration with the games slow updates. They went after her Patreon and so she quit when it was shut down... I don't follow this thread so you'd have to ask a regular for details.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Lain whomever person is, said that it was a pain in the ass to do all that work all over again, and did not include the walkthrough mod for 20.1 or 20.5, you'll probably have to play it through.
I'm trying out Naughty tribute so hopefully it helps.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
OK, I just tried your save again. I noticed that you are playing with cheats. Did you use the cheat menu to unlock all locations? Because the event only triggers if Rump's lobby is locked. It is unlocked in your game, thus nothing happens when entering there.

You could open the console and type:

L_rump_lobby.lock()

Or you could open the cheat menu in the phone to lock the location with that. Then the events will trigger as soon as you try to bypass the bodyguard.

Since all of the locations in your game are unlocked, I very much guess that you will run in other problems as well.

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
I wish DC would start to implement the items that are "under construction " and maybe work on the nuns side story maybe tie some other characters in for submission/ mind break (sister,Anne, principal smith,) and maybe some of the more defiant female characters as well that would be kinda cool

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
OK, I just tried your save again. I noticed that you are playing with cheats. Did you use the cheat menu to unlock all locations? Because the event only triggers if Rump's lobby is locked. It is unlocked in your game, thus nothing happens when entering there.

You could open the console and type:

L_rump_lobby.lock()

Or you could open the cheat menu in the phone to lock the location with that. Then the events will trigger as soon as you try to bypass the bodyguard.

Since all of the locations in your game are unlocked, I very much guess that you will run in other problems as well.
Lol, dude fucks his game, gets bugs, wonders why. Typical
I wish DC would start to implement the items that are "under construction " and maybe work on the nuns side story maybe tie some other characters in for submission/ mind break (sister,Anne, principal smith,) and maybe some of the more defiant female characters as well that would be kinda cool
Angelica is in Mia's route, not much will happen until Mia wins a poll (and about 2 years of other updates). As for the rest of the blocked areas, nobody knows what DC will do each update with them

Reactions: AngelAIGS

krall1

Oct 19, 2017
Would be nice if you attach a save here. I am currently trying to develop a fix for such resetting problems.
as it turns out its probably because of rollback, it also act weirdly if i play a game and then start a game and load the first game but, that might be related to rollback problem too. Now i have no problem with clean game with no rollback enabled.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes