ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Naughty Tribute is the only mod I'm using lol
Then I have no idea what's wrong
I was using the lain mod and got nowhere.
I had all your problems.
I used the naughty tribute and was able to finish the main story and did Eve's route and all the others just for fun with the rollback.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I didn't want a remake in the first place, I wanted the story to be finished. Besides that glamour is not even the same or even similar premise as Big Brother which was an incest game...
Have you played Max's side of the game? Cunnilingus, handjobs, and oral sex (so far) with family members. I think that counts as incest.

Probably not a popular opinion, but if it came to it I would dump Roxxy's ass for Missy in a heartbeat. She's an airhead but she's so fucking adorable. Eve is best girl, but Missy is best girl without a main path.
I like her enthusiasm. She was the first one of the three to think the MC was cute.

Reactions: thehexcomplex

toryuuu

Apr 24, 2018
I had all your problems.
I used the naughty tribute and was able to finish the main story and did Eve's route and all the others just for fun with the rollback.
I have no idea either. I tried to save on a fresh clean version of the game and I still get the bug then as well. I get this bug with both the non modded version and the naughty tribute version.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I have no idea either. I tried to save on a fresh clean version of the game and I still get the bug then as well. I get this bug with both the non modded version and the naughty tribute version.
Well I was not using the compressed version.
I was using the full version.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I understand corrupted but, on three different tries? By the way, that save that you sent back was my original save with no alterations, right? Could my problem be that during the game, you posted several different mods and loaded them but did not start a new game but used another save from this 20.5 version with a previous mod in it?
Of course, it was *not* just the save you posted, but the one that I repaired (downloaded your save, repaired it, posted the repaired one -- would not make sense otherwise, right?). Try it!

And if you did the same thing each three times, it may have triggered the same bug in the game each time. To find the bug will be difficult. It would help if you had two saves (one working and one corrupted) that are not far apart, and remember what you did in between...

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Every time I go in the school it says to go get the master key and to head to the locker room to get changed. When I go into the locker I get a scene with 4 of the girls in the changing rooms then I get soft locked. I cannot leave because it says I have to get changed, and I cannot get changed.

Both the master key and getting changed seem to be from the start of the game, but I've already done those. Is there a way to fix this or is the school just broken now for my save?
I'm not looking for a walkthrough, I'm reporting a bug. The game is soft locking itself whenever I enter the school. I am about 35 days into the game and it's repeating the events from the start of the gaming and locking me in the locker room
Naughty Tribute is the only mod I'm using lol
I had all your problems.
It would be nice if you could post a save here so that I can test if my fix can do anything about it. I was already able to heal some corrupted saves, maybe it's worth a try.

Reactions: hr miller

BDI

May 23, 2017
Of course, it was *not* just the save you posted, but the one that I repaired (downloaded your save, repaired it, posted the repaired one -- would not make sense otherwise, right?). Try it!

And if you did the same thing each three times, it may have triggered the same bug in the game each time. To find the bug will be difficult. It would help if you had two saves (one working and one corrupted) that are not far apart, and remember what you did in between...
I did try the save that you sent with the same result as the one that I sent you, by the way, I am now playing the game from the start to see if that will fix it.

Nemodow

Mar 29, 2019
Yeah, anyone who's into the flat chested type would say that.
What about diversity? Do you all enjoy those games where every single girl/woman has almost the same figure (with ultra cartoony shapes?)? With the exotic bitch having a bit larger bust than the most basic bitch (N cup size for basic). There is no light without darkness, there is no plot without justice.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I did try the save that you sent with the same result as the one that I sent you, by the way, I am now playing the game from the start to see if that will fix it.
OK. But then I don't understand your problem. I just tried both saves again, with and without mod, and with both I am able to proceed the main story. However, your save is corrupted and may reset at some point, depending on what you do. It even tells you when loading your save that it could not be loaded normally. Loading my repaired save will not give you a warning (because it is repaired). It will also not reset itself.

However, if you load the save (I recommend the repaired one), skip time to the evening, and go to Eric's house, the story will continue just fine. So I can't see what the problem is.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I am having trouble doing the pizza delivery. What do you need to do to get a correct match for the pizza?
Align MC's head with the door that has a pizza on the roof, then click on the matching pizza on the lower right screen corner. Very easy with the bike but gets hard later on.

You can install my mod (see signature) to skip this and other minigames. However, this is not intended as a money cheat, so it will count as if you missed one out of three pizzas, giving you the second best score only. But it will be enough to beat the main story.

BDI

May 23, 2017
OK. But then I don't understand your problem. I just tried both saves again, with and without mod, and with both I am able to proceed the main story. However, your save is corrupted and may reset at some point, depending on what you do. It even tells you when loading your save that it could not be loaded normally. Loading my repaired save will not give you a warning (because it is repaired). It will also not reset itself.

However, if you load the save (I recommend the repaired one), skip time to the evening, and go to Eric's house, the story will continue just fine. So I can't see what the problem is.
I did not skip time but went to the aunts house to work in the garden first and then to Eriks house, the next morning to Rumps place with the same result in the morning or afternoon, unless it is supposed to happen on the weekend.also there is no Rump there.I just restsrted with your save and skipped time and wound up with the same result in the Rump house.

Mardi Gras

Jun 27, 2020
Align MC's head with the door that has a pizza on the roof, then click on the matching pizza on the lower right screen corner. Very easy with the bike but gets hard later on.

You can install my mod (see signature) to skip this and other minigames. However, this is not intended as a money cheat, so it will count as if you missed one out of three pizzas, giving you the second best score only. But it will be enough to beat the main story.
Thanks for the help.

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019

Would be nice if that one mod that lets you use the 1, 2, and 3 keys for each pizza so don't need to move the mouse over each pizza. Also for the making the pizza mini-game, it would be nice if they did not change the topping layouts.

krall1

Oct 19, 2017
I was playing the game normally reading through all the content so it took a while. When i save and close some routes keeps resetting to earlier points and after trying to do them again the routes got blocked. For example ms.ross content locked due i did bring her the magazines and did to the point of nude painting.But when i loaded the game it reset back and now i can't get the magazines. Or jenny part were i already watched her first 2 vids but know game stuck where it says i should hack her pc.

Can i fix it or how should i do for new save so it won't bugged out?

Edit: Also starting with cheats enabled would cause bugs?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes