Rogue_Player

Jul 30, 2018
I don't know if it has already been discussed or if anyone else has run into this problem but I can't seem to be able to get Jenny pregnant. I even tried to start a new game to see if was because of the old saves but no. I'm still getting this problem. Does anyone know what it is? FYI I installed the Extra Lines Incest Mod. If that's the problem please let me know.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I don't know if it has already been discussed or if anyone else has run into this problem but I can't seem to be able to get Jenny pregnant. I even tried to start a new game to see if was because of the old saves but no. I'm still getting this problem. Does anyone know what it is? FYI I installed the Extra Lines Incest Mod. If that's the problem please let me know.
It has been discussed before ;)

It's a mixture of bug and feature. The feature is that Jenny can't become pregnant until her story finishes (to avoid inconsistencies with the main story where she would appear with/without belly). Same for Tina (but it's not bugged there afaik). The bug is that if you start the 0.20.5 main story after you already finished Jenny's story, the game would forget to reset her "no-pregnancy" flag, rendering her effectively infertile.

You can use Naughty Tribute mod to have that bug resolved.

BDI

May 23, 2017
Are we ever going to get a bug fix for this 20.5 version? I've run it three times and have completed all of the main story and when being invited to the Rump estate by Ivana, I do not get any dialog from the guard and just go into the estate. There is not any further advance from that.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Usual bugfix : 1-2 days
What we got now : 2 weeks and no news
You can probably do the math if we'll get a bugfix at all

sick_duck

Dec 30, 2018
Now that all the main girls have their routes planned, Mia's revision better win the next poll.

Right now her route is rull bad.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ It's gonna be a buttrage fest for the coming polls as it'll be only remakes/preg routes for years to come. Huge fanboy wars for who should get it 1st will erupt ........

sick_duck

Dec 30, 2018
Mia's not my favorite, her route is just so much worse than Roxxy and Eve's, and will presumably be worse than Rhonda, Annie and Judith's until it's updated. Because of how early it was added.

Is that a controversial take?

The coach will probably win though because that's an actual new character.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Mia's not my favorite, her route is just so much worse than Roxxy and Eve's, and will presumably be worse than Rhonda, Annie and Judith's until it's updated. Because of how early it was added.

Is that a controversial take?

The coach will probably win though because that's an actual new character.
Nah that is not controversial at all, her update is not even really about her, it's more about her parents marriage.

Reactions: Somnus

Rogue_Player

Jul 30, 2018
It has been discussed before ;)

It's a mixture of bug and feature. The feature is that Jenny can't become pregnant until her story finishes (to avoid inconsistencies with the main story where she would appear with/without belly). Same for Tina (but it's not bugged there afaik). The bug is that if you start the 0.20.5 main story after you already finished Jenny's story, the game would forget to reset her "no-pregnancy" flag, rendering her effectively infertile.

You can use Naughty Tribute mod to have that bug resolved.
So I have to do the main story first and then Jenny's story? And does that included doing the girlfriend experience?

Demonkah

Jun 14, 2018
I restarted this game from the beginning.
I am doing Erik/Tammy's questline (Chose Girlfriend for Erik -> Keep June for myself)
Now I am stuck in this questline. Can't seem to trigger private yoga sessions with Tammy.
I've spoke with her in Yogaclass "How is Erik"

Ps. How long will it takes till he get on track and you can start fucking Erik's Mom?

BDI

May 23, 2017
I restarted this game from the beginning.
I am doing Erik/Tammy's questline (Chose Girlfriend for Erik -> Keep June for myself)
Now I am stuck in this questline. Can't seem to trigger private yoga sessions with Tammy.
I've spoke with her in Yogaclass "How is Erik"

Ps. How long will it takes till he get on track and you can start fucking Erik's Mom?
If you kept June for yourself, NEVER. Erik has to have June before any private yoga classes.

Reactions: MerlinUSA

9phil9

Jun 28, 2018
I can't even get the Spin the Bottle Game to load. I get an exception error. Can only rollback or ignor which resets scene.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Are we ever going to get a bug fix for this 20.5 version? I've run it three times and have completed all of the main story and when being invited to the Rump estate by Ivana, I do not get any dialog from the guard and just go into the estate. There is not any further advance from that.
And what is supposed to happen if you enter the Rump estate having finished the main story?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
So I have to do the main story first and then Jenny's story? And does that included doing the girlfriend experience?
AFAIK it's triggered by the final quest, where you try to give her the necklace (which she does not want but offers paid GFE instead).

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes