coccoculo

Mar 5, 2018
Do you guys know of any similar game to summertime saga? I've been thoroughly enjoying it and am looking for another adventure!

raim

Jun 19, 2017
Thanks for the info. Not sure if it applies here, tho. This is a fresh start with 0.20.5. No previous save was loaded. It's attached. If any 'ModGods' are paying attention, I'd appreciate their advice.
hi! do you have save from the beginning 0.20.5?

• Angry
Reactions: WSmith

BDI

May 23, 2017
And what is supposed to happen if you enter the Rump estate having finished the main story?
According to the walkthrough,this.But it never happens, it skips everything and acts like I have been there before and seems like Rump is gone. Anbd yes, I am using your mod.
Like Mother, Like Daughter
27. Next day, you may be Iwanka’s personal assistant, but it needs 5 points in charisma to dupe the guard and enter the mansion of the Rump
family. Loud protests are arising from the kitchen downstairs where a servant is facing the inappropriate expectations of the not‐so‐great
mayor of Summerville. Going from bad to worse in the garden, she is now jostled by the mistress of the place. The poor creature is named
Consuela, as the alluring landscape gardener makes the translations. Continue the visit with the master bedroom; the box spring provides a
welcome refuge but the inevitable happens; play the act to the end to obtain a staff badge from Melonia Rump.
28. Next day, have a chat with Iwanka, in her bedroom during the morning. Steal a maid uniform from a kitchen cupboard. Jump back in the
bedroom in the evening, ready to exfiltrate the poor little rich girl. You head towards the pier where Captain Terry lends you a frail skiff to join
a yacht offshore. Iwanka soon gets at ease on board, driving the main character in her wake.
To be continued.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
According to the walkthrough,this.But it never happens, it skips everything and acts like I have been there before and seems like Rump is gone. Anbd yes, I am using your mod.
Like Mother, Like Daughter
27. Next day, you may be Iwanka’s personal assistant, but it needs 5 points in charisma to dupe the guard and enter the mansion of the Rump
family. Loud protests are arising from the kitchen downstairs where a servant is facing the inappropriate expectations of the not‐so‐great
mayor of Summerville. Going from bad to worse in the garden, she is now jostled by the mistress of the place. The poor creature is named
Consuela, as the alluring landscape gardener makes the translations. Continue the visit with the master bedroom; the box spring provides a
welcome refuge but the inevitable happens; play the act to the end to obtain a staff badge from Melonia Rump.
28. Next day, have a chat with Iwanka, in her bedroom during the morning. Steal a maid uniform from a kitchen cupboard. Jump back in the
bedroom in the evening, ready to exfiltrate the poor little rich girl. You head towards the pier where Captain Terry lends you a frail skiff to join
a yacht offshore. Iwanka soon gets at ease on board, driving the main character in her wake.
To be continued.
OK I don't quite understand what you mean with "have completed all of the main story" because all of this is still the main story. So you're saying all this does not happen in your game? Can you attach a save here to reproduce?

BDI

May 23, 2017
OK I don't quite understand what you mean with "have completed all of the main story" because all of this is still the main story. So you're saying all this does not happen in your game? Can you attach a save here to reproduce?
Here is a save after spying on Iwanka from the treehouse. I have completed everything up to this point. but the mermaid and the cow if that makes any difference.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Here is a save after spying on Iwanka from the treehouse. I have completed everything up to this point. but the mermaid and the cow if that makes any difference.
I am currently in the process of developing a more stable recovery mechanism for corrupted saves (as your's is one). When I load your save, it tells me in a warning popup that it could not be loaded normally and that an attempt has been made to fix it. This is the original process of the unmodded game. However, it fails, and your save is corrupted.

I managed to bring your save back to life. But the fix I am creating still needs some testing, so I would not yet publish it. Maybe later this evening.

And, as the unmodded game claims: there might still be unexpected side effects.

To avoid or at least minimize such things, as a rule, only save in the main city map, and never in the middle of a dialog.

toryuuu

Apr 24, 2018
Every time I go in the school it says to go get the master key and to head to the locker room to get changed. When I go into the locker I get a scene with 4 of the girls in the changing rooms then I get soft locked. I cannot leave because it says I have to get changed, and I cannot get changed.

Both the master key and getting changed seem to be from the start of the game, but I've already done those. Is there a way to fix this or is the school just broken now for my save?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
As someone that does these things for a living I can confirm the files have no malicious content at all.
Naughty tribute reaches the end with no complaints, try it.
At the end to continue with the scenes of pregnancy, etc, use the walkthrough.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Every time I go in the school it says to go get the master key and to head to the locker room to get changed. When I go into the locker I get a scene with 4 of the girls in the changing rooms then I get soft locked. I cannot leave because it says I have to get changed, and I cannot get changed.

Both the master key and getting changed seem to be from the start of the game, but I've already done those. Is there a way to fix this or is the school just broken now for my save?
I don't get it. Whose telling you to go to the locker room and which 4 girls?

toryuuu

Apr 24, 2018
I don't get it. Whose telling you to go to the locker room and which 4 girls?
Just the game itself. The MC is thinking to himself "maybe I should go to locker room and get changed" and it wont let me do anything else expect go to the locker room. Then when I get to the locker room I can't change or leave the room so it locks me in there unable to do anything

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Just the game itself. The MC is thinking to himself "maybe I should go to locker room and get changed" and it wont let me do anything else expect go to the locker room. Then when I get to the locker room I can't change or leave the room so it locks me in there unable to do anything
There are 4 or 5 times times you go to the locker room
In the beginning mc with judith
Roxie route, mc with Missy Roxxie and Becca.
Eve route-, mc with Missy Roxxie, Becca and Eve
After you get the master key, you can open all the lockers not the locker room, but that's the 2nd day cause the 1st day is automatic and nothing you can do about it.
If you mean the 3 teachers plus Roxxie in the morning you skip to the afternoon to get the master key.

Last edited:

toryuuu

Apr 24, 2018
There are 4 or 5 times times you go to the locker room
In the beginning mc with judith
Roxie route, mc with Missy Roxxie and Becca.
Eve route-, mc with Missy Roxxie, Becca and Eve
After you get the master key, you can open all the lockers not the locker room, but that's the 2nd day cause the 1st day is automatic and nothing you can do about it.
If you mean the 3 teachers plus Roxxie in the morning you skip to the afternoon to get the master key.
I'm not looking for a walkthrough, I'm reporting a bug. The game is soft locking itself whenever I enter the school. I am about 35 days into the game and it's repeating the events from the start of the gaming and locking me in the locker room

Last edited:

BDI

May 23, 2017
I am currently in the process of developing a more stable recovery mechanism for corrupted saves (as your's is one). When I load your save, it tells me in a warning popup that it could not be loaded normally and that an attempt has been made to fix it. This is the original process of the unmodded game. However, it fails, and your save is corrupted.

I managed to bring your save back to life. But the fix I am creating still needs some testing, so I would not yet publish it. Maybe later this evening.

And, as the unmodded game claims: there might still be unexpected side effects.

To avoid or at least minimize such things, as a rule, only save in the main city map, and never in the middle of a dialog.
I understand corrupted but, on three different tries? By the way, that save that you sent back was my original save with no alterations, right? Could my problem be that during the game, you posted several different mods and loaded them but did not start a new game but used another save from this 20.5 version with a previous mod in it?

Last edited:

Demonkah

Jun 14, 2018
If you kept June for yourself, NEVER. Erik has to have June before any private yoga classes.
So I messed up here? I followed the Walkthrough
So you can not have both June & Tammy?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I'm not looking for a walkthrough, I'm reporting a bug. The game is soft locking itself whenever I enter the school. I am about 35 days into the game and it's repeating the events from the start of the gaming and locking me in the locker room
Don't use whatever you're using.
Use the Naughty Tribute Mod and no bugs will happen
You can start from where you left off, just load the save.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes