Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Ah, so no remake then... A separate project with nothing in common is not a remake...
Haven't looked into that game in a while, have you?

Considering it has all the same characters in it i'd say it's the closest to a remake you are gonna get
More than just the same characters, two MCs whose stories are now converging as well as continuing on their own.

That's a fan project, not the actual remake.

Reactions: JKH18

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
same at least the main story is almost finished now i want for my harem ending any suggestions for harem games that end with a harem?

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
So, can someone explain the purpose of those Russian thugs constantly robbing the MC? I just got a price quote on a car, went to the bank (thank God I saved at the bank), and when I tried to go buy the car, I got robbed. I reloaded the Save, tried again, and got robbed again! From what I can see, the only purpose they serve, is to make the game more difficult to play.

Reactions: Mastershake

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So, can someone explain the purpose of those Russian thugs constantly robbing the MC? I just got a price quote on a car, went to the bank (thank God I saved at the bank), and when I tried to go buy the car, I got robbed. I reloaded the Save, tried again, and got robbed again! From what I can see, the only purpose they serve, is to make the game more difficult to play.
The father owed the mafia a huge debt which then passed to his family. That's why this happens. They're kind of a story mechanic that is kind of shallow at the moment.

Reactions: MerlinUSA

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
Considering it has all the same characters in it i'd say it's the closest to a remake you are gonna get
I didn't want a remake in the first place, I wanted the story to be finished. Besides that glamour is not even the same or even similar premise as Big Brother which was an incest game...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Lol playing on normal and worrying about $

Reactions: AngelAIGS

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I think they disappear after you complete the main story.
After they find out that their main boy is in jail Grump.
You can also use rollback and not pay them a cent.

Reactions: MerlinUSA

thehexcomplex

Feb 1, 2019
Probably not a popular opinion, but if it came to it I would dump Roxxy's ass for Missy in a heartbeat. She's an airhead but she's so fucking adorable. Eve is best girl, but Missy is best girl without a main path.

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
Is anyone having a problem when the game is full screen it freezes and you can’t click anything but when it’s in window display you can play like normal? I already restarted my laptop and it’s acting the same in full screen.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Man, It really sucks Lain was chased off by entitled trolls... Gonna miss her Mods.

Wasn't there a rollback feature? Guess I'll be saving like crazy.
You can also use Naughty Tribute mod for this. Provides safe rollback with the intention to minimize game breaking inconsistencies, and a dialog history viewer (so that no rollback is needed if you missed a line).

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes