MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I've gotten to the part where the MC decides to get a gift for Jenny. Is there a correct gift, or does she continue to be a bitch no matter what you do?

Psyko9

Dec 23, 2018
ok so i completed all the side stories but the main story is not advancing. i am at the point where yumi dropped off the mc at his house from the warehouse

anonymouse1037

Nov 26, 2018
I'm blocked. Not sure if it's known.

If you do the main story to completion and then try to do Mia's story, you are blocked when Harold goes off the rails and you have to go question Yumi at the station. You can't question Yumi in front of your house, and she's not at the station. Can't continue.

Reactions: Dardanit

Inmate4587

Sep 9, 2019
There was a mod which allowed us to change the amount of cash we had among other things. Is that still possible and if so how? I like this game but find working for cash annoying.

HammersFan

Jun 21, 2020
Just finished Rump storyline. There's another quest that says no hint. If its in the game how do I go on activating it?

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
I just downloaded the game and it freezes on me every time I open it and it won’t let me play is anyone else having this issue or know how to fix the problem. I downloaded a different game and it works fine with no problem.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So I finished the entire update and all other characters and quests.
I didn't see that pic of Lucy and Annie anywhere.
Hopefully we get Annie, Lucy and Yummy pregnant in the next update, not to mention Debbie.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I just downloaded the game and it freezes on me every time I open it and it won’t let me play is anyone else having this issue or know how to fix the problem. I downloaded a different game and it works fine with no problem.
It can take a loooong time to load, especially on Android.

Reactions: Wills747

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
im playing it on my laptop it’s the first time it has freezed on me. When I open up the game it won’t load it will just stay at the menu.
It sometimes takes my laptop a few minutes to open the game. Gotta have patience.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
It can take a loooong time to load, especially on Android.
Open there game up in RenPy sdk and load all scripts, it literally takes 5 minutes as there are so many. I haven't come across another game like this with such a large number.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes