PepitoWish

Jul 21, 2017
BEWARE: Do not have Yumi sent to MC's house BEFORE finishing Mia's questline. I did and now it is impossible to find Harold since Yumi is not in the police station and doesn't have the Harold dialog available at the MC's house

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
I find it curious how many people try to progress Mia's route after this main story update. Her route is so lackluster, specially if you compare with some great updates like Roxxy's or Eve's. Why bother doing all that again just for an anal fuck that you can barely see her body. Newcomers? Completionists, maybe?

Reactions: AngelAIGS

PepitoWish

Jul 21, 2017
Anyone how to get last (4th) scene for maria????????
Go to the apartment building at evening while she's NOT pregnant, she'll be at the reception with some groceries. You help her carry those to her apartment, look around her apartment a bit and then you get the option for sex at her apartment.

PepitoWish

Jul 21, 2017
I find it curious how many people try to progress Mia's route after this main story update. Her route is so lackluster, specially if you compare with some great updates like Roxxy's or Eve's. Why bother doing all that again just for an anal fuck that you can barely see her body. Newcomers? Completionists, maybe?
Completionist here. I really want that damn Cookie jar full =P

Reactions: Somnus and thwartme

dreadmonkey91

Feb 7, 2018
New here. i was just hoping to bang the nun. but i done fucked up

Reactions: Somnus

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Because I like Mia's butt. Plus I want to think that Cookie is going to expand on her story at some point.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well, Mia's story was made in a time when we still had ~60 day updates and DC's plan back then was more or less to rather quickly follow up with a Mia/Dating-system update, which would have completed her story and would have introduced the start of the dating system. Sadly that hasn't happened until now and thus her story is more about the Helen part (which indeed seems to be more or less finished) while her actual part of the update, which seems to about exploring her sexuality and about making up what she missed when she was "oppressed" by Helen and had to be the studious model student, is still missing.

On the upside there's now hope for a somewhat proper rework which could elaborate the kinky potential in her plot.

Reactions: thwartme

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
Well, Mia's story was made in a time when we still had ~60 day updates and DC's plan back then was more or less to rather quickly follow up with a Mia/Dating-system update, which would have completed her story and would have introduced the start of the dating system. Sadly that hasn't happened until now and thus her story is more about the Helen part (which indeed seems to be more or less finished) while her actual part of the update, which seems to about exploring her sexuality and about making up what she missed when she was "oppressed" by Helen and had to be the studious model student, is still missing.

On the upside there's now hope for a somewhat proper rework which could elaborate the kinky potential in her plot.
You don't need me to tell her update sucks, really. I play this since 0.11 so I really know how disappointing it was when it was released. I was just curious of why people bothered to play such a bad route. Some explained above.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
You don't need me to tell her update sucks, really. I play this since 0.11 so I really know how disappointing it was when it was released.
Hm... I'm not sure I was disappointed when it came out, though. In fact it actually was/is pretty good value for the time it took to be made. This kind of quality simply was the standard for a "first character update" back then and in the end that's what lead DC to create longer, complete updates like Roxxy or Eve. But sure, what made it disappointing was the fact that her next update didn't come right after that and that she's stuck where she is for almost 3 years now.

Else, I finally managed to play the current update and given that I don't care about the pregnancy stuff it's sadly as boring as expected. Iwanka's story was quite a bit better than I'd have thought but the rest was really just a filler and most of that should have been left out entirely.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
I am not getting any option to impregnate Iwanka. help!
after you have finished the iwanka mission, which also you have to complete enlisting melonia on getting the guards out of the way, and you get the option of taking iwanka out to the boat, once you have done that i think like 3 or 4 times you, same with getting the rump ranger arrested and start banging the wife to you will get the option to actually cum inside on both of them
this giving you the chance to impregnate both of them.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
ok i think i found the issue that is keeping me from entering the estate again after the rump incident not for sure but it doesnt look like its updating the request for melonia to distract the guards so you can get into the rump office. anyone know a way i can fix this quest

Quinsy87

Jul 19, 2017
Anyone have a full cookie jar unlock mod that works? Many of the scenes error out for me. Exception has occurred crap.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You can just debug menu enable them. Might crap out epicly though, but you'd have them

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Save files with full cookie jar, if anyone wants them. Choices will have been made in-game, but the cookie jar is full.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes