Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed android port of Summertime Saga 20.5
Usual gestures except no rollback.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jeje33

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Do you know Why DC don't come here to answer more popular questions ?
Likely because he has already more than enough messages to answer on patreon, from people who pay him, and because he's available on discord. Next to that he streams ~5 times a week where he answers questions when asked.

He showed up here for few posts some years ago but I can fully understand that he doesn't want to engage in long discussions. If people have suggestestions etc. they are supposed to message him on discord.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Maybe he doesn't give a flying fuck about here. Maybe he's busy doing daily streams. Maybe he has Patreon/Discord with 25k+ dudes to deal with instead. Plenty other reasons

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
He don't care about us ?
I'm not sure what you mean by "us". If anybody wants to talk to him there's plenty of chance and usually you'll get your question answered. If by us you mean this board, then you are probably right. Why would he, if he has got his own ways to reach people?

Reactions: Dragon59
Apr 15, 2018
Ok, I searched the site for this question & it's been posted a few times but in all cases goes unanswered. How do further the "talk to Roz about access to the basement"? I go to her every morning, afternoon, night & all I get are the same questions about the floors & going on break. Nothing changes. It's the only thing left on the cell phone.

edit: I should clarify I can get to the basement but the lady doctor asks me if I have anything to report & kicks me out. I apparently need to talk to a doctor to get fertility pills or something according to the nurse on the 2nd level. Started this play through from a posted save but "Talk to Roz" is on the cell phone, can't get any info. Thank.s

Last edited:

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Ok, I searched the site for this question & it's been posted a few times but in all cases goes unanswered. How do further the "talk to Roz about access to the basement"? I go to her every morning, afternoon, night & all I get are the same questions about the floors & going on break. Nothing changes. It's the only thing left on the cell phone.

edit: I should clarify I can get to the basement but the lady doctor asks me if I have anything to report & kicks me out. I apparently need to talk to a doctor to get fertility pills or something according to the nurse on the 2nd level. Started this play through from a posted save but "Talk to Roz" is on the cell phone, can't get any info. Thank.s
First you have to ask the nurse about increasing fertility.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes