Marphey

May 13, 2019
Honestly, I feel like Debbie, Jenny, and Diane's stories are done, where there really isn't anything else needed to be added for them (except Debbie getting pregnant). I feel like the other girls should be worked on, and then Kompas can finally finish working on the rest of the overall story before moving onto something new (the games been worked on for 4 years now and will take another 3 years just to get to the newest content he just finished polling for).
What frightens me is that fact that when this game is going to be finally finished i am going to be old man.

Reactions: jish55

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
You should use the Naughty Tribute Mod.
I got all the pregnancies and if it says there is no hint to proceed further, that's when you go to the walthrough to see how many days you have to wait.
In the walthroug, it only says.
Having sex with Jenny provides the option of making her pregnant. One week later, read the phone message and enter her bedroom for the announcement.
It also says...
Do not make Jenny pregnant in order to progress further in her route.
So it doesn't happen the first time, regardless.
I'm not sure but it could happen after you do all this...
The Girlfriend Experience
Happy Meal
Watersport

Maybe by finishing her whole path, you can get her pregnant.
Also click on the cookie jar then the character and see if you have any missing scenes.
You should be good then. The impregnation mini-game comes up after you finished the last step in Jennys story as far as I know. The bug when the mini-game never came up was because they introduced a bug when converting an old save to 20.5.

You can also try . I think srksrk 68 fixed that bug with his mod.

srksrk 68 correct me if I'm wrong please with my ramblings.
(Edit: already answered)
The mod god already took care of that. Install Naughty Tribute mod and you are good (I hope).
Thanks to all, the naughty tribute mod worked. But not in the way I may have expected.

I did a complete new reinstall in a different directory, copied my old save file over, and then installed the mod.

When I ran it, I still didn't get the pregnancy mini game, but I got a hint to buy Jenny the necklace at Cupid. So I went back to my original, unmodded install and bought the necklace. That was, it seems, the last necessary piece. After that, the mini-game popped up next time the MC banged Jenny, and she got preggers on the first try. Hooray!

The odd thing is this: I HAD ALREADY BOUGHT HER THE NECKLACE and given it to her. I remember for certain because (as I have mentioned) I hadn't played for several updates, and I had never seen that content before. Now, I've seen it twice. For some reason, I had to do it twice in order for it to trigger.

But whatever. Last remaining piece of the game is now complete for me. Every woman that can get pregnant by the MC has (a couple of them twice) and the babies have all been born. Done.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
So I just got this few minutes ago.. It's not animated or anything. The entire scene is just like this. I'm ln Android btw and was wondering if there is a fix for this or if only I had this problem so far. There might be more scenes like this, but I wouldn't know that just yet since I've only progressed with a few characters and the only sex scenes would be with Eve (F) and I guess this BJ scene with Josephine. In case I find more I'll add them here or in a new reply in case I can't find this one anymore.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: Maria's scenes are also corrupted
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you use Naughty Tribute Mod? Does this occur always, during the whole animation or only if you use rollback? If you use the mod, try disabling SMOOTHING in the configuration (set it to 0).

Reactions: idekdood

idekdood

Feb 17, 2020
Do you use Naughty Tribute Mod? Does this occur always, during the whole animation or only if you use rollback? If you use the mod, try disabling SMOOTHING in the configuration (set it to 0).
Yea I used that mod since it looked interesting. I put it to 0 now and it's working, but when I replay scenes the characters won't move at all.

Thanks for the help btw really appreciate it!

TediBare

Feb 20, 2020
I started a new save with 0.20.5 because my old one just wouldn't work, now I am having an issue early on where eve just disappears from school and I can't check on her, she still shows up at the park at night but I can't check on her there.

Anyone else have this problem?

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
I started a new save with 0.20.5 because my old one just wouldn't work, now I am having an issue early on where eve just disappears from school and I can't check on her, she still shows up at the park at night but I can't check on her there.

Anyone else have this problem?
Time of day? And at what point in her route?

She's usually in French class in the morning, the west hallway (leading to the auditorium) in the afternoon, and the park in the evening. At one point she's in the cafeteria, another she's in the auditorium... later you can find her at Sugar Tats...

Thomas01

Jan 26, 2020
love the game. only thing to complain about is that Tony becomes kind of a dickhead. He says that he will withhold info about your fathers killer unless you bang his wife and says you owe him, and then asks to watch.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Yea I used that mod since it looked interesting. I put it to 0 now and it's working, but when I replay scenes the characters won't move at all.

Thanks for the help btw really appreciate it!
You mean in a loaded game it works (with SMOOTHING disabled) but in cookie jar no animation is happening at all? Strange. What device/Android version are you on?

idekdood

Feb 17, 2020
You mean in a loaded game it works (with SMOOTHING disabled) but in cookie jar no animation is happening at all? Strange. What device/Android version are you on?
No, I mean without smoothing the scenes don't look corrupted anymore, but some scenes (I'm guessing the newer ones, since the others look like they are fine right now) just don't have any animation even though they should. It's just like the first 'frame' of a video that's being shown and everything else isn't.
I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 9

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
No, I mean without smoothing the scenes don't look corrupted anymore, but some scenes (I'm guessing the newer ones, since the others look like they are fine right now) just don't have any animation even though they should. It's just like the first 'frame' of a video that's being shown and everything else isn't.
I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 9
What Android version is this on? Can you enable/disable hardware acceleration on this device?

Do animations work if you disable the mod altogether (parameter DISABLE_MOD)?

I have a Galaxy S20 with Android 10, no problems whatsoever...

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So since after the remaining girls get their storylines implemented, we'll be getting the dating system (which I'm definitely looking forward too, though not as much as the prom update), and for me, because of how well done this character's storyline was, I will definitely be choosing Roxy (which is funny since she used to be my least favorite, but her story is probably the best).

Marphey

May 13, 2019
So since after the remaining girls get their storylines implemented, we'll be getting the dating system (which I'm definitely looking forward too, though not as much as the prom update), and for me, because of how well done this character's storyline was, I will definitely be choosing Roxy (which is funny since she used to be my least favorite, but her story is probably the best).
I hope there is going to be some kind of "free roam" mod after you finish the storylines

Jul 25, 2020
i was hoping that roxy and jenny would start having a relationship, which would lead to a 3some, but it seems thats not going to happen. :cry:

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Which of the women will have sex while pregnant? aka have unique animation work for their pregnant forms? I notice maria will have sex pregnant, but diane seems to have blocked off sex during this phase?

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
What is the advantage in getting Jenny and Tina pregnant? The advantages with getting Maria & Janet pregnant are obvious. How many girls have the pregnant option? Also the fertilization spinner for Tina disappeared after the first time, . . is that a bug or is it an unmet game condition?
Who did you mean by janet? janet isn't a character in this game is she? that was a typo? but for who? who is it important to get pregnant? besides maria?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes