YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
Why can't Iwanka, Melonia and Tina trigger sex?
Iwanka has sex with her at night and can only shoot outside?
How is Tina triggered? Tony is only for dialogue, MIRA is for help or sex

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
I believe for all three of them you have to get to the end of their story arc. Go to the and do everything.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Which of the women will have sex while pregnant? aka have unique animation work for their pregnant forms? I notice maria will have sex pregnant, but diane seems to have blocked off sex during this phase?
Maria is the only one, unless you use Naughty Tribute Mod (see signature).

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Tina is triggered when you finish main story.
Her sex scene is triggered when you have to deliver a pizza to her.
She's at her apartment, bank and sometimes visits Tony and at the Hospital when pregnant.

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
If you consider how long the updates take, its pretty damn disappointing how little content you get on each update. I would like to see old characters get more story instead of completely new characters on each update.

Good thing there is million other games to play also

BhallThus

Nov 24, 2018
how can i progress with jenny, it says I have to check her diary for ideas. but It doesnt work
After you read the diary to find the password, interact with the laptop. You will get a scene. Next time you interact with the laptop, while she's sleeping, it will let you input the password.

On another note... I hope that in the future there'll be some content with Jade, the SAA meetings and her "side" business. That webcam at Consum-R needs to be useful again. Maybe an option to connect to the one already in the library back room. Anyone know if there are at least some plans for any of these?

Also, as endgame content, sharing a "massage" with someone...;) As an option for at least some of the characters. Or "convince" Jenny to get a job and/or stream on location.

Damn the possibilities I see. I just hope some of the paths already hinted at in the game will be explored.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
There is a library girl route. A tiny 1. That didn't get much votes in the poll last week

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So far, nope. Though DC said he hates the route as it is right now, so anything can happen. Though share'ing isn't really part of the game, it's MC or gtfo for 99% of smex scenes

TediBare

Feb 20, 2020
Time of day? And at what point in her route?

She's usually in French class in the morning, the west hallway (leading to the auditorium) in the afternoon, and the park in the evening. At one point she's in the cafeteria, another she's in the auditorium... later you can find her at Sugar Tats...
So I realized than the version is now 0.20.8 so might not be the correct place to post anymore, but its really early in her storyline, I had only met her at the park for the first time in the evening and talked with her at school about her new hair color and her art project. The phone tasks tells me to check on her at school, so I go in the morning to French and her chair is empty (with a tack placed on it) and she isn't in the hallway during the afternoon either. I have checked in the auditorium, but not the cafeteria. Sugar tats isn't available yet at my current point this time.

I am early enough that I can just wipe the save and start over, since its only like an hour or two into this save.

Reactions: thwartme

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
So far, nope. Though DC said he hates the route as it is right now, so anything can happen. Though share'ing isn't really part of the game, it's MC or gtfo for 99% of smex scenesr
but the game say him our best friend unless we can turn him into her, I thinking sharing is the best way. I like the code of being good to friend and him help us with many female even if he doesn't fully know how much and turning him to her maybe sound not bad with there being somewhat magic in this game and their sci-fi here too so but for it to work some other Characters need to be there but the sharing that will likely be much easier like say we have him get the gf then we all play a game and we win by having high Charisma and we have sex but we likely need to be drunk

401Grem

May 14, 2017
So I realized than the version is now 0.20.8 so might not be the correct place to post anymore, but its really early in her storyline, I had only met her at the park for the first time in the evening and talked with her at school about her new hair color and her art project. The phone tasks tells me to check on her at school, so I go in the morning to French and her chair is empty (with a tack placed on it) and she isn't in the hallway during the afternoon either. I have checked in the auditorium, but not the cafeteria. Sugar tats isn't available yet at my current point this time.

I am early enough that I can just wipe the save and start over, since its only like an hour or two into this save.
Check park evening

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017

You should check the cafeteria. Early in her storyline, she and Annie have an argument there.

Reactions: TediBare
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes