Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Honestly, I feel like Debbie, Jenny, and Diane's stories are done, where there really isn't anything else needed to be added for them (except Debbie getting pregnant). I feel like the other girls should be worked on, and then Kompas can finally finish working on the rest of the overall story before moving onto something new (the games been worked on for 4 years now and will take another 3 years just to get to the newest content he just finished polling for).
DC will probably add a few more scenes for them, but he won't work on any of them for a while, his priority right now is to finish all the school girls' content so he can start working on the dating system.

Reactions: jish55

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Honestly, I feel like Debbie, Jenny, and Diane's stories are done, where there really isn't anything else needed to be added for them (except Debbie getting pregnant). I feel like the other girls should be worked on, and then Kompas can finally finish working on the rest of the overall story before moving onto something new (the games been worked on for 4 years now and will take another 3 years just to get to the newest content he just finished polling for).
Lack of imagination, that's all. Now that we've seen a 3some, how about a 4some now.
Might want to include Roxie and whoever else wants to join in the Harem path.
A whole new, bigger story awaits in that house.
How about Jenny finally warming up to the MC? The crying when the MC gave her the picture didn't do a thing.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Lack of imagination, that's all.Now that we've seen a 3some, how about a 4some now.
Might want to include the Roxie and whoever else wants to join in the Harem path.
A whole new, bigger story awaits in that house.
How about Jenny finally warming up to the MC? The crying when the MC gave her the picture didn't do a thing.
DC actually replied to an email I sent him a few months ago about the ending of Jenny's story, and he said he has a future update for her planned but he wants to focus on adding content for the rest of the characters first.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
DC actually replied to an email I sent him a few months ago about the ending of Jenny's story, and he said he has a future update for her planned but he wants to focus on adding content for the rest of the characters first.
Not to mention Yumi, who is only a few feet away. Let the Harem path begin.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I know how to take care of Melonia since nobody likes her.
Send her to Angelica, since she's looking for all sinners and anybody else you don't like, maybe Jenny if she does't change.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Can NOT get the pregnancy mini-game to work with Jenny. It just never comes up. Completed her entire route, including the "girlfriend experience" stuff. Full cookie jar. Went back and re-visited every scene with her I could... nothing.

At this point I have an entirely full cookie jar and have impregnated every woman for whom it's possible according to the wiki. Except Jenny!

Any ideas?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Can NOT get the pregnancy mini-game to work with Jenny. It just never comes up. Completed her entire route, including the "girlfriend experience" stuff. Full cookie jar. Went back and re-visited every scene with her I could... nothing.

At this point I have an entirely full cookie jar and have impregnated every woman for whom it's possible according to the wiki. Except Jenny!

Any ideas?
How many times did you try with Jenny?
It usually takes more then once.
The first time doesn't happen.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
There's a new variable "fertile" for Tina and Jenny in the game. At a certain state it is changed to "True" so you can impregnate them. Seems to be a failsave to make sure you can't lock yourself out from progressing the game.

As far as I see in the code you can impregnate Tina after the long talk in the pizza shop with Tony, Maria, MC and Tina.
For Jenny it seems to be switching to "True" after you try to give her the necklace and unlock the girlfriend experience.
(EDIT) Seems after loading and converting an 20.1 save to 20.5, Jennys fertile state does not get set to "true". Seems like a bug to me.

The responsible check in the impregnation minigame is:
Code:
if player.pregnancy_chance > 0 and machine.get('fertile', True) and not machine.pregnancy.is_pregnant:
I think this is quite interesting. It opens up possibilities for girls to deliberately go off or on birth control after a change in relationship with the MC.
Would be fascinating to implement a more thorough impregnation system with various contraceptives, different fertility during the girls ovulation cycles (MC keeping track or getting hints when the girls are most fertile to either avoid getting them pregnant or increase his chances to impregnate them)
Is it possible to edit that "fertile" value? I can't find it when I upload a save file to saveeditonline. I just want to see how it's set. I feel like I should be getting the mini-game with Jenny, but it's not coming up. This is from a new playthrough, starting fresh with 0.20.5.

Thanks.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Summertime Saga is one of my favourite games but it really is one of those games where it's never the right time to start... There's always reworks and additions (that you wouldn't be able to see with your own progress) coming out. And the worst thing of all is that your saves seem to only work for two versions successively before you would have to start all over again.

The best way to experience Summertime Saga would probably be to wait till it's done... I don't know if that's ever gonna happen tho as it could go on forever with new women getting added all the time (which is both a blessing and a curse with the amount of time the devs need to realease a new update).

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
How do I get Iwanka, Melonia, and Tina pregnant? At present, the main part of my exercise is over when I go to the dock with Iwanka.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

Any ideas?
It's a bug in 0.20.5 when they changed her preg needing to have finished her route. They didn't put the flag back up if you loaded an earlier save with her route already done. Nothing you can do except defuck the code/send your save to a modgod/wait for a patch that'll probably never come/wait for 0.20.8 and pray they fixed it

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
It's a bug in 0.20.5 when they changed her preg needing to have finished her route. They didn't put the flag back up if you loaded an earlier save with her route already done. Nothing you can do except defuck the code/send your save to a modgod/wait for a patch that'll probably never come/wait for 0.20.8 and pray they fixed it
Thanks for the info. Not sure if it applies here, tho. This is a fresh start with 0.20.5. No previous save was loaded. It's attached. If any 'ModGods' are paying attention, I'd appreciate their advice.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

Any ideas?
How many times did you try with Jenny?
It usually takes more then once.
The first time doesn't happen.
The mod god already took care of that. Install Naughty Tribute mod and you are good (I hope).

werdgewrtrtz

Jul 16, 2019
Is it possible to edit that "fertile" value? I can't find it when I upload a save file to saveeditonline. I just want to see how it's set. I feel like I should be getting the mini-game with Jenny, but it's not coming up. This is from a new playthrough, starting fresh with 0.20.5.

Thanks.
You should be good then. The impregnation mini-game comes up after you finished the last step in Jennys story as far as I know. The bug when the mini-game never came up was because they introduced a bug when converting an old save to 20.5.

You can also try . I think srksrk 68 fixed that bug with his mod.

srksrk 68 correct me if I'm wrong please with my ramblings.
(Edit: already answered)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Several. As I mentioned, I've replayed every scene. Again, the pregnancy mini-game doesn't happen at all.
You should use the Naughty Tribute Mod.
I got all the pregnancies and if it says there is no hint to proceed further, that's when you go to the walthrough to see how many days you have to wait.
In the walthroug, it only says.
Having sex with Jenny provides the option of making her pregnant. One week later, read the phone message and enter her bedroom for the announcement.
It also says...
Do not make Jenny pregnant in order to progress further in her route.
So it doesn't happen the first time, regardless.
I'm not sure but it could happen after you do all this...
The Girlfriend Experience
Happy Meal
Watersport

Maybe by finishing her whole path, you can get her pregnant.
Also click on the cookie jar then the character and see if you have any missing scenes.

Last edited:

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Try closing the game, then go to the game\cache folder. There should be three files in there:
  • \game\cache\screens.rpyb
  • \game\cache\bytecode.rpyb
  • \game\cache\pyanalysis.rpyb
Delete those three files, start again and see if it helps.
Doesn't seem to help, no.

idekdood

Feb 17, 2020
So I just got this few minutes ago.. It's not animated or anything. The entire scene is just like this. I'm ln Android btw and was wondering if there is a fix for this or if only I had this problem so far. There might be more scenes like this, but I wouldn't know that just yet since I've only progressed with a few characters and the only sex scenes would be with Eve (F) and I guess this BJ scene with Josephine. In case I find more I'll add them here or in a new reply in case I can't find this one anymore.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: Maria's scenes are also corrupted
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes