Apr 19, 2020
Just played 0.20.5 through from the beginning, no cheats (except incest patch). I hadn't played in a couple of updates, so I saw A LOT of new content. It was great. Loved the main storyline progression, loved Iwanka and Melonia (more of each and a bit of both, please!). Finished the whole 'main story' as far as it goes, and filled the cookie jar.

Anyway, great game, as usual. Now to go away for a few updates and start it all over again...
We're in the same boat, I wait for a few updates. It makes the game much better and it is nice to come back to. And the next updates are the ending of main story, then Rhonda (+Her mother, and Cassie) and then Annie (+Her mother, and principal Smith), and they'll be soooooooo good to come back to.

Reactions: thwartme

smakarov191

May 2, 2017
I go to the gallery and turn on the animation and this error crashes, tell me how to fix it???
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/characters/iwanka/scene/blowjob.rpy", line 180, in <module>
KeyError: u'variants'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/characters/iwanka/scene/blowjob.rpyc", line 180, in script
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts/characters/iwanka/scene/blowjob.rpy", line 180, in <module>
KeyError: u'variants'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.5
Wed Sep 16 18:47:19 2020

Dec 20, 2017
Currently pursuing Ivanka's route, and wondering where I'm supposed to find the disguise? The only hint the game has given me is that it's somewhere in the Rump estate, but I can't seem to find it anywhre. Any hints/clues as to where it could be? Thanks!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Currently pursuing Ivanka's route, and wondering where I'm supposed to find the disguise? The only hint the game has given me is that it's somewhere in the Rump estate, but I can't seem to find it anywhre. Any hints/clues as to where it could be? Thanks!
The estate is not so big. Especially not the kitchen ;)

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I just answered that question for someone else back at page 2486 (the same page where you posted your question) in as much detail as I could say plus some warnings about game breaking bugs that are avoidable if you follow my instructions lol:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Okay after playing through the whole game again I'm pleasantly happy about seeing the mayor arrested, but out of all the pregnancy options his wife is the only one I hated to see given her attitude towards my newborn kid. The fact I had to threaten her to revoke her privileges for the MC's dick for her to keep the baby puts her as the only girl on my shit list for future pregnancies or even to bang her ever again considering how much I like the idea of being a dad and she shits on the whole thing heartlessly.
Practically Ivanka had to raise herself from what I saw.
Melonia is even worse then Jenny. It's like having 2 Jennys in the game.
I wonder if the principal and Annie will be that much trouble?
I thought it was cute the way Ivanka was asking for food, but sad cause I didn't know how or where to get it for her when she was pregnant. They should add that in the next update. Something to think about.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I just answered that question for someone else back at page 2486 (the same page where you posted your question) in as much detail as I could say plus some warnings about game breaking bugs that are avoidable if you follow my instructions lol:ROFLMAO:
It's in the kitchen.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Sorry if this a dup. question i did look .Doing Iwanka to get out of the mansion i do see the maid outfit but it locked up any one else have this problem or fix thanks
Is it your mission to look for the maid outfit?
If it's locked, try repeating that day.
I already finished all that and doing all other characters without problems.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Practically Ivanka had to raise herself from what I saw.
She's even worse the Jenny. It's like having 2 Jennys in the game.
I wonder if the principal and Annie will be that much trouble?
I have a feeling Annie might not be but the principle could be equally bad like the mayor's wife. I wouldn't put it past her given how she treats everyone.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Thank you, replayed two times now and gotten the same issue and couldnt figure out why. I sometimes rollback in convos to catch what they said/wanted me to do. I really dont get how it affects all my other save files tho, even those I did not load at that time.
There's only one mod that actually works and helped finished the main story and now I'm doing all other characters without bugs or problems.

Reactions: unnammed

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Budman59 I'm not trying to give you a hard time so apologies but if you read my post about the answer then the lockout for the maid outfit would be explained as trying to go through multiple routes at once after unlocking the rump estate caused that bug to occur. My advice would be to if you have it go back to a previous save that was just after your first interaction with Consuela the maid and from there pursue ONLY ONE ROUTE at a time that isn't the MC route until the hints stop showing up then move on to another girl's route doing the same thing. I encountered no problems doing that.

Reactions: Budman59
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes