brandyfan723

Nov 26, 2017
Any guesses for how long this 20.8 update is going to take and how small it's going to be?

I'm thinking January for one sex scene, and not even sex probably just a handjob or something.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Any guesses for how long this 20.8 update is going to take and how small it's going to be?

I'm thinking January for one sex scene, and not even sex probably just a handjob or something.
What? I don't remember a single a update where DC just added a handjob scene. Maybe the first few updates at the very beginning of development. And even when he releases smaller udpates, they usually don't have just one sex scene.

Budman59

Jul 19, 2020
Sorry if this a dup. question i did look .Doing Iwanka to get out of the mansion i do see the maid outfit but it locked up any one else have this problem or fix thanks

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Okay after playing through the whole game again I'm pleasantly happy about seeing the mayor arrested, but out of all the pregnancy options his wife is the only one I hated to see given her attitude towards my newborn kid. The fact I had to threaten her to revoke her privileges for the MC's dick for her to keep the baby puts her as the only girl on my shit list for future pregnancies or even to bang her ever again considering how much I like the idea of being a dad and she shits on the whole thing heartlessly.

Reactions: caspian90

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys,

the new version of the is up with some fixes and additions.

Version 0.20.5-1.01:
  • Pregnant sex for Iwanka!
  • More naughtification for Maria's home sex scene.
  • Correction of Iwanka's naked breating animation.
  • Brought MC more in sync when dancing with Ricky and Iwanka.
  • Yumi and MC are not just sitting in the car together, but she is actually driving him home after the warehouse sneak mission.
  • Hide Harold's minature icon from the town map while he has vanished.
  • Fix for Mia's and main story interfering. You now must have found Harold before you can enter the warehouse. This does not help if you already did proceed the stories before the mod was installed, however.
Enjoy!

Last edited:

Budman59

Jul 19, 2020
Okay after playing through the whole game again I'm pleasantly happy about seeing the mayor arrested, but out of all the pregnancy options his wife is the only one I hated to see given her attitude towards my newborn kid. The fact I had to threaten her to revoke her privileges for the MC's dick for her to keep the baby puts her as the only girl on my shit list for future pregnancies or even to bang her ever again considering how much I like the idea of being a dad and she shits on the whole thing heartlessly.
How did you get the maid outfit for Iwanka and how do you you get him arrested walk through does not show this

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
How did you get the maid outfit for Iwanka and how do you you get him arrested walk through does not show this
The maid outfit is in a drawer in the kitchen where Gamsey resides and I made sure to follow the advice of another person commenting on this thread about sticking with one character story arc after unlocking the rump manor until there's no more hints displayed for said character then switch all my attention to the next character and so on as I've heard mixing each character's story progression after accessing the rump manor causes certain story elements to be locked out including the MC's main story for some reason, a bug happening in the latest update from what I understand. You need to work on the mayor's family paths to gain access to his office in order to find the evidence necessary to put him behind bars.

Reactions: Budman59

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Just played 0.20.5 through from the beginning, no cheats (except incest patch). I hadn't played in a couple of updates, so I saw A LOT of new content. It was great. Loved the main storyline progression, loved Iwanka and Melonia (more of each and a bit of both, please!). Finished the whole 'main story' as far as it goes, and filled the cookie jar.

Tough to pick favourites. I think the Jenny character is hot, but I don't like the bitchy attitude all the time. The winning over of Roxxy is a great story line, and the almost-foursomes with the friends on the beach are fantastic. One minor peeve: when there are two or more women in an H-Scene, I would like to see them interact with each other more. I think Debbie/Diane kiss, but in the other scenes (Roxxy/Becca/Missy and Odette/Grace) the women just watch and wait for their turn with the MC. Get in there, girl!

Least favourites are Aqua and Daisy. Furry/monster/whatever doesn't work for me. Some fantasy stuff, like elves is ok, and character can go a long way to making someone sexy. Daisy is very cute as a character, but also way too child-like. To me she is just not sexy. And Aqua basically is a non-character.

Missed opportunity so far is Miss Sara, Captain Terry's certainly-not-ScarJo wife. The art for that character is sexy AF, and I hope something happens with her in the future.

And a game mechanics wish-list: access to the cookie jar without quitting the game, and making the beach-house bedroom an optional main bedroom (with map, time advance and jerk-off/sleep options) like the MC's room at home.

Anyway, great game, as usual. Now to go away for a few updates and start it all over again...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Just played 0.20.5 through from the beginning, no cheats (except incest patch). I hadn't played in a couple of updates, so I saw A LOT of new content. It was great. Loved the main storyline progression, loved Iwanka and Melonia (more of each and a bit of both, please!). Finished the whole 'main story' as far as it goes, and filled the cookie jar.

Tough to pick favourites. I think the Jenny character is hot, but I don't like the bitchy attitude all the time. The winning over of Roxxy is a great story line, and the almost-foursomes with the friends on the beach are fantastic. One minor peeve: when there are two or more women in an H-Scene, I would like to see them interact with each other more. I think Debbie/Diane kiss, but in the other scenes (Roxxy/Becca/Missy and Odette/Grace) the women just watch and wait for their turn with the MC. Get in there, girl!

Least favourites are Aqua and Daisy. Furry/monster/whatever doesn't work for me. Some fantasy stuff, like elves is ok, and character can go a long way to making someone sexy. Daisy is very cute as a character, but also way too child-like. To me she is just not sexy. And Aqua basically is a non-character.

Missed opportunity so far is Miss Sara, Captain Terry's certainly-not-ScarJo wife. The art for that character is sexy AF, and I hope something happens with her in the future.

And a game mechanics wish-list: access to the cookie jar without quitting the game, and making the beach-house bedroom an optional main bedroom (with map, time advance and jerk-off/sleep options) like the MC's room at home.

Anyway, great game, as usual. Now to go away for a few updates and start it all over again...
Unless DC himself comes out and spanks me, Sara is never gonna get dicked by MC. Might also happen with a bunch of store clerks

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
What's hard to understand ? DC said she won't have smex with MC for reasons. That's it. Unless he changed his mind 4896527456 times since then

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

As for the beach sex scenes -- if you use Naughty Tribute mod, the girls do not just watch, the keep themselves entertained as well while watching ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lucas Martinez
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes