DarkstarDrago

May 5, 2017
I mean I don't care about Rhonda or Judith so I guess this game will be worth downloading in a year and a half or two years and then another year after that if I'm lucky...

Jul 25, 2020
so, what exactly is the real reason why these updates actually take so long? is it the art and animations, the coding, or the bugs?

it does seem kind of strange that it takes half a year to add relatively minor content.

this question is just me trying to understand whats happening with the game.

Leo666

Mar 4, 2018
so i am playing the 0.20.1 do i need to star from 0 to play the 0.20.5 or i can use my saves from 20.1??
if so well to stop playing the 20.1 and star the 20.5 :ROFLMAO:

leehugyeong

Mar 27, 2020
What "option to debrief Tony" are you talking about? Go to sleep, you wake up with a headache and the definite idea to visit Tony. Do that, story continues. You then go to Debbie and talk to her about the box of belongings, which magically appears at the attic and cannot be missed unless you really want to.
Except there's no headache when I wake up from sleeping. It's just the typical morning phrase "I should go to school" "What should I do on the weekend." Nothing triggers when talking to Debbie and nothing in the attic is available

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Except there's no headache when I wake up from sleeping. It's just the typical morning phrase "I should go to school" "What should I do on the weekend." Nothing triggers when talking to Debbie and nothing in the attic is available
Do you have any mods installed? I tested with Naughty Tribute mod and it works just fine.

unnammed

Oct 28, 2016
According to this post you should avoid rollback (or at least be more careful) and avoid saving and reloading in the middle of dialogues/scenes.
Thank you, replayed two times now and gotten the same issue and couldnt figure out why. I sometimes rollback in convos to catch what they said/wanted me to do. I really dont get how it affects all my other save files tho, even those I did not load at that time.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Soooo...i don't know if that's a bug from the new version but i started a new fresh game,i went through all the new scenes and stuff(iwanka and melonia)and i did all Debbie's storyline aswell but when i go to the cookie jar scenes she's not unlocked,it's kinda i never did his storyline and it's locked.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ It's obviously a new feature to troll the whiners into replaying the entire game in loops hoping 1 of them will unlock her gallery

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So what happens if the MC is dishonest about the money he found in the safe?
What's the point of that anyway? The MC makes more working, makes no sense.
Is the MC going to get arrested or something like that?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
So what happens if the MC is dishonest about the money he found in the safe?
What's the point of that anyway? The MC makes more working, makes no sense.
Is the MC going to get arrested or something like that?
Just guessing, but I wouldn't be surprised if this is a trigger for the path to bedding Officer Yumi in a later update.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes