ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
That was kinda nice, I thought, when the MC gave that picture of herself when she was younger to Jenny. She was crying afterwards, not in front of him, of course. She told him to get the hell out first. Maybe that picture was the thing needed for her to warm up to the MC. She keeps it next to her, so maybe it did something to her or not.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
is there a bug on iwanka cookie jar?
it always give error when i try to see it
Try closing the game, then go to the game\cache folder. There should be three files in there:
  • \game\cache\screens.rpyb
  • \game\cache\bytecode.rpyb
  • \game\cache\pyanalysis.rpyb
Delete those three files, start again and see if it helps.

Reactions: svenprostars

You Fail

Jun 1, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
FINALLY! goddamit I have wanted to breed judith in a cow costume and hook her up to a milking machine for YEARS.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
What's hard to understand ? DC said she won't have smex with MC for reasons. That's it. Unless he changed his mind 4896527456 times since then
What was hard to understand was that you didn't say the part where DC had made that declaration. Thanks for explaining.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I finished the main story but I made the mistake with Harold.
Since Yumi is parked in front of the house it is hard to talk to her since she's suppose to be at the police station. Before you complete the main story, complete the Ami story first or you'll be stuck like I am, not knowing what to do.

Last edited:

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Currently pursuing Ivanka's route, and wondering where I'm supposed to find the disguise? The only hint the game has given me is that it's somewhere in the Rump estate, but I can't seem to find it anywhre. Any hints/clues as to where it could be? Thanks!
In the kitchen there is a container next to the door that takes you outside

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
I finished the main story but I made the mistake with Harold.
Since Yumi is parked in front of the house it is hard to talk to her since she's suppose to be at the police station. Before you complete the main story, complete the Ami story first or you'll be stuck like I am, not knowing what to do.
Unfortunately you'll have to reload a previous save file (I made the same mistake) check your auto saves to see if you have one before you get the favor from melonia

Faahresc

Professional Writer
May 30, 2020
I love this game. Its so much different than what we used to see about graphics in adult VN's. I really like the cute atmosphere and all design game has(characters, houses, map, icons etc.). I also think soundtracks are very matching with scenes. I dont know what you guys think but for me this game is a pure gem. I would only like to see little bit faster progression between each update and smoother sex animations. (30-60 fps) Some animations feel very smooth while some of them not. In the mean time yeah like i said it would be good to see faster updates but if that will effect quality of the game i have no complains about waiting as long as each update comes with perfection like they always did before. No matter what this game is example of success and hard work. Cant wait for the full game i dont care how long its going to take them to finish. I will definetly wait.

Last edited:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Yeah I wouldn't mind more scenes with Debbie. Jenny not so much she is really annoying.
Honestly, I feel like Debbie, Jenny, and Diane's stories are done, where there really isn't anything else needed to be added for them (except Debbie getting pregnant). I feel like the other girls should be worked on, and then Kompas can finally finish working on the rest of the overall story before moving onto something new (the games been worked on for 4 years now and will take another 3 years just to get to the newest content he just finished polling for).

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes