Apr 15, 2018
You already have the fertility pills after going to the basement. Check your Pack.
You're right, I had them in the pack & since then I've got several characters pregnant. Despite the phone still saying I need to talk to Roz to get into the basement & being able to get into the basement.. what is it the doctor down there want's me to do? Because I keep only having the option "No" when she asks if I have any information? Thanks

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
You're right, I had them in the pack & since then I've got several characters pregnant. Despite the phone still saying I need to talk to Roz to get into the basement & being able to get into the basement.. what is it the doctor down there want's me to do? Because I keep only having the option "No" when she asks if I have any information? Thanks
Maybe that's on pause for next update.
What I want to know is how to get the Annie and Lucy ending.
Maybe I can get them both pregnant, but I have no clue how to get that ending.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Dont have summertime acc so sharing this here and some with one can submit spelling mistake.

At dancescene on eve routine, ''fathom'' hahah
OK I went and found out the sole Eve scene featurning the word "fathom" and translated it with Google, back and forth...

In: "It was hard to fathom how I had ended up in this situation"
[Google does it's thing]
Out: "It was hard to fathom how I ended up in this situation"

So, for the silly me, what's the problem here?

dreadmonkey91

Feb 7, 2018
Bit of an issue. I'm doing the Mia quest line. i'm at the part where i need to find harold and ask his partner for clues. but i progressed with the main story and his partner is sitting outfront of the house and i can't question her. Is there a fix or something i should be doing that i'm missing?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes