bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
im stuck for 2 hour to ask couch bridged that code dress..
i thought i got bugged.. turn out i need to do roxxy locker quest at her office first
fuck

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
im stuck for 2 hour to ask couch bridged that code dress..
i thought i got bugged.. turn out i need to do roxxy locker quest at her office first
fuck
You did? That was a first.
For me I needed to go in the afternoon when the coach was in her office and tell her about the dress code.
Eve's route has little to to with Roxxie other then a tease, a prank and a fight.
For Roxie's Pom Poms, you have to go in the morning when the coach is not in her office.

Last edited:

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
need help how to get paint from eve..
i talk to her from first quest and now eve quest almost done and ross paint still nowhere to be found!
is it bug? or i need to end all eve quest first?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
need help how to get paint from eve..
i talk to her from first quest and now eve quest almost done and ross paint still nowhere to be found!
is it bug? or i need to end all eve quest first?
You ask eve in the afternoon in school then you can go to the tattoo parlor and talk to Grace, do some work for her then she gives you the paint. That is if it's the paint for the art class.
If it's the paint for the guitar, you have to go to Diane.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
You did? That was a first.
For me I needed to go in the afternoon when the coach was in her office and tell her about the dress code.
Eve's route has little to to with Roxxie other then a tease, a prank and a fight.
For Roxie's Pom Poms, you have to go in the morning when the coach is not in her office.
well im stuck but at the same time i do other quest.. and check at noon that pink hair teacher every goddamn time!
no lain mod so sometimes i am stuck here and there..
that paint from eve didn start for me..

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
You ask eve in the afternoon in school then you can go to the tattoo parlor and talk to Grace, do some work for her then she gives you the paint. That is if it's the paint for the art class.
If it's the paint for the guitar, you have to go to Diane.
fuck.. yeah you are right!
i guess its because eve was stuck at her own quest.. so i didn get that option.
thanks btw..

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
well im stuck but at the same time i do other quest.. and check at noon that pink hair teacher every goddamn time!
no lain mod so sometimes i am stuck here and there..
that paint from eve didn start for me..
I used the naughty tribute Mod.
It's much simpler and does not get stuck like in Debbie route.

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
I hope it takes another 4 years and never completes. There's too much to do.
Too many people to see and to do.
I hope it gets eventually completed so I can play the whole game start to finish without worrying that it'll get abandoned... I don't like playing unfinished games, get involved in the story and characters and then having the games get abandoned. Look at Big Brother...

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I hope it gets eventually completed so I can play the whole game start to finish without worrying that it'll get abandoned... I don't like playing unfinished games, get involved in the story and characters and then having the games get abandoned. Look at Big Brother...
Big Brother is still going as a remake.
Actually quite a few games are being remade.
The only thing you got to worry about is when the day when we actually get Debbie pregnant, that may be a sign that we are near the end. Let's hope that never happens.
I like the game. I don't like to start from the beginning every update but as long as it is with a good Mod like the naughty tribute, I don't mind.
Its only an option. After you complete the main story, it's up to you to continue with the other characters.

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
Big Brother is still going as a remake.
Actually quite a few games are being remade.
The only thing you got to worry about is when the day when we actually get Debbie pregnant, that may be a sign that we are near the end. Let's hope that never happens.
I like the game. I don't like to start from the beginning every update nut as long as it is with a good Mod like the naughty tribute, I don't mind.
Its only an option. After you complete the main story, it's up to you to continue with the other characters.
Source on big brother being remade? Or is it that fan project that isn't actually made by Dark Silver?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes