Sebhero

Oct 1, 2017
is Dack cookies stille thinks of add new characters at some point?
becose i have an idea
conjoint twins girls
i mean we already have 2 mythical girls why not a rare thing too?
i even an idea to the start
they are now studens in the school then efter ther intro
they get bullid by Martinez and Lopez maybe (when use incest mod) some mean comments about how twins really how suports
to look and then the player go and defent the conjoint twins

• Wow
Reactions: Lucas Martinez

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
conjoint twins girls
Next to patreon viewing such things almost certainly as incest, I'd guess that's too much for DC anyway. He talked about a disabled character in the past (wheelchair, missing limbs or something similar) so we may see that, but I doubt he'll go further when it comes to disabilities.

Else we may get some additional minor characters (next to Nadya and Ronda's mom who are already known) and DC said he plans to introduce a few more monster girls, too.

Mathiusz

Jan 16, 2020
Hey, so I am at the party on Mias route where harold goes missing. I asked his boss and it says to ask his partner. yumi is in front of the house and has no dialogue prompts related to harold, is this a bug or am i to go somewhere at a certain time or chat to someone else?
i am also facing this issue can anyone help

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
has he already drawn rhonda in that state? i don't think i've seen her in her pregnant form before but i'd love to. honestly i wonder how her story is going to be, i mean she's all about doing sports and going on competitions and stuff, wouldn't a pregnancy completly ruin that for her? it will probably be a pretty high charisma check to convince her to keep the baby and i wonder what the story implications will be

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
honestly i wonder how her story is going to be, i mean she's all about doing sports and going on competitions and stuff, wouldn't a pregnancy completly ruin that for her? it will probably be a pretty high charisma check to convince her to keep the baby and i wonder what the story implications will be
I think DC mentioned that her arc will be somewhat similar to Roxxy's. So I guess we can expect her to actually start liking MC at some point. I doubt it's going to be as bad and he'll teach her how to be a little more relaxed. But we'll see, indeed.

Late edit:

what about others like Annie, Lucy and Mrs.Smith?
I don't remember Lucy and Mrs. Smith but he made Annie's when he reworked her character:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
I think DC mentioned that her arc will be somewhat similar to Roxxy's. So I guess we can expect her to actually start liking MC at some point. I doubt it's going to be as bad and he'll teach her how to be a little more relaxed. But we'll see, indeed.

[/SPOILER]
The problem with making her story similar to Roxxy's that she have completely different attitude to MC. In Eve and Diane route she is kinda positive about him.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The problem with making her story similar to Roxxy's that she have completely different attitude to MC. In Eve and Diane route she is kinda positive about him.
Sure, she's never been as super bitchy as Roxxy, but she certainly doesn't really care about MC and kinda looks down on him. Of course it won't be 100% like Roxxy - then her character would be redundant - but it sounded like we can expect Ronda to soften up a lot.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
i just hope he doesn't change her personality completly to make her more bitchy in the beginning. she's indifferent to the mc at worst but i would hate it if she becomes really mean towards him or something like that. he did that for eve, changed her from a confident emo girl with friends to them bullying her and eve being a shy outsider

amvg

Oct 31, 2017
Sorry guys, couple of questions.

Is the only way to change the MC name via console? I've tried as hell to get the console to show (changing 00console.rpy, using dirtycheater) but nothing works, Ctrl+O doesn't open the console. I've seen other posts concerning this same issue, but couldn't find an answer.

Also, is there any way I can reset or go back in Mrs Johnson/Erik route? Specifically, I'd like to go back and leave that girl to Erik.... he's a nice guy, let him have her :) And for a bonus unlock the scenes with Mrs J.

Thanks in advance.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes