Jul 25, 2020
Keep Contemporary politics out of video games.
LMFAO

also why should they?

politics is actually involved in everything in life, you cant just ignore it as if it isnt real.

we dont live in a place thats made out of marshmallows and candy exclusively where little fairies fly in front of your eyes and give you magical powers whenever you want and dinosaurs and angels are your best friends and you are able to transform into a rainbow for fun.

we just play videogames that let us do those stupid things.

if developers want to explore politics in whatever form in the games they create, they should absolutely do so. and you have the freedom to agree or disagree with what politics the devs have explored, and also the freedom to just ignore the game itself too.

BUT the devs should never be prevented or discouraged from doing what they want with politics, because that is their freedom too.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
..... snip
we dont live in a place thats made out of marshmallows and candy exclusively where little fairies fly in front of your eyes and give you magical powers whenever you want and dinosaurs and angels are your best friends and you are able to transform into a rainbow for fun.
...... some more
Talk for yourself, my fairy girlfriends give me all kind of special powers whenever I want. And my dino mount is waiting for me outside to go on a merry adventure across Chocolate Land .....

• Haha
Reactions: InfinityDigits

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
also why should they?
Because people don't like in-your-face commentary and being preached at.

When devs actually use their brain, and make like the bible with allegory and/or satire/parody, as opposed to bare-faced mockery of a person/event and mimicking a certain political/ideological narrative, then it's far more effective because it engages a person's thought process in a positive manner.

Apr 19, 2020

When devs actually use their brain, and make like the bible with allegory and/or satire/parody, as opposed to bare-faced mockery of a person/event and mimicking a certain political/ideological narrative, then it's far more effective because it engages a person's thought process in a positive manner.
To be fair, Trump is giving it to Hillary at the start of the game in the bathroom of the mall. Therefore, I don't think DC has any political agenda, it's just making fun of modern day politics and leaders. I wouldn't see it as anymore than that

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I think it's pretty easy to agree that it wouldn't hurt if there were fewer political/meme characters involved, for the fact alone that they tend to age badly.
But beyond that I simply see the political stuff as a wash. Hillary gets smashed by Rump, Rump is corrupt and gets send to jail, Iwanka turns out to be pretty likeable and sweet - there should be something to like and to complain about for everyone. I mean, there still seem to be people writing angry mails about "boner jesus", so as soon as it gets a little controversial somebody will always be unhappy anyway.

Reactions: MerlinUSA
Jul 25, 2020

i can see why you think like that but, thats not actually true.

ppl decide for themselves ultimately how to think about something, they can try to use whatever they want as an excuse, but its still their own decision to think a certain way. this doesnt mean the devs have to conform just because someone else feels they wont take what was developed, positively.

the devs make what they want with creative freedom ( unfortunately within the bounds of the law ) and the ppl who use the developed creation are free to feel and think what they want about it.

you may not like in-your-face commentary, but not everyone is the same, and the devs are free to explore that if they want.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys,

I just uploaded the new version of the .

Version 0.20.5-2.00:
  • Experimental mechanism to load incomplete saves, trying to avoid reset of story lines. Can be configured with parameter LOAD_ERRORHANDLING.
  • Added parameter LOG_LEVEL to set logging level, and LOG_DELETE to set the append behavior.
  • Added legacy animation system as a fallback in case new system causes problems. When enabled, animations are rendered like in vanilla game (no smoothing, no randomization). Can be configured with parameter LEGACY_ANIMATIONS.
  • Correction to the way the mod handles the HANDLE_ROLLBACK parameter.
  • Odette can now already be pregnant during Grace's first sex scene.
  • Added new game images having been re-made to the overrides (optional content) and overlays (breathing/blinking). This includes green hair for Judith in the locker room scene.
  • MC and Judith are now stripping naked before Annie in the locker room, as it always had been.
  • Blinking and breathing animations for new Mrs. Smith, Annie, Ms. Bridget, Ronda, Ms. Bissette, Eve, Judith, Mia and Dexter content.
  • Correction to Ronda breating animation in the Okita x-ray scene.
  • MC can no longer be mugged when going to the bank, the car dealership, the mall, the beachhouse, or home, with more than 200 bucks in his pocket (as those are the only locations where he is forced to go regularly with money in his possession).
  • Added back some forgotten scene modifications for Maria storage room sex.
  • Made the bank vault minigame skippable.
The new mechanism to laod incomplete saves may or may not heal corrupted saves you may have. Depending on the new configuration parameter setting, you have the following options:
  1. Everything works as in original game (letting you load corrupted saves without even noticing it, eventually resetting story lines unexpecedly).
  2. Give you a mere warning.
  3. Let you repair the loaded save temporarily.
  4. Atempt to fix it permanently (when saving it again). This may require several iterations until the warnings go away.
Have fun!

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys, a little help ... I need to get the paint from the aunt's shed but, whenever I talk to her and click on the shed, the screen goes back to the dialog ... am I missing something? Thank you.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
She's worse now! :mad:
I guess we are lucky, DC wanted to give her a proper C-section scar and would have liked to make her quite a bit older. I mean, she's supposed to be ~40 living in a trailer while she's been drinking all her life, so she does indeed look alomst too fresh for that.

But it's certainly true that we should have some breast implants in the game. At least she and Mrs. Johnson would have been really good candidates for that and I liked that their tits looked kind of fake before.

Last edited:

mattius77

May 16, 2017
curious any action with roxxys mom
There is. If I remember the walkthrough correctly, you progress Roxxy to the point where you can have sex with her in her room in the trailer. Do this at least 2x, and then when you visit the trailer Crystal is DTF.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Updated to version 0.20.5-2.01:
  • Added Melonia x-ray animation during vaginal sex scene.
  • Correctins to Grace and Odette sex scenes when they are still holding a baby.
Enjoy!

bitriper

Sep 26, 2020
can we ask android questions here? im trying to make it run,it installed just fine but encountered an sdl erro. dlopen failed cannot locate symbol atof etc.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes