Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
We might get a mini-lewd scene with her in the police car someday outside of Mia's route (maybe a random poll or DC just adds it). Though her "major" scene stuff is still in Mia's

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The make-pizzas-to-get-Maria-to-distribute-a-blowie-to-MC-in-the-kitchen game is kinda needlessly rough in my opinion.

The things dudes will do to get (virtually) blown by a stacked lady, man........
How is it rough? Once you realize that the very first ingredient is always the same in each and every round, it's outright trivial. First click is a no-brainer, saving you three seconds each time.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How is it rough? Once you realize that the very first ingredient is always the same in each and every round, it's outright trivial. First click is a no-brainer, saving you three seconds each time.
Apparently the pizza-in-car mini-game is also atrociously hard for some reason

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Apparently the pizza-in-car mini-game is also atrociously hard for some reason
It used to be VERY easy due to a glitch that allowed one to hit [esc] at the right time in order to restart it. That's still possible with the pregnancy mini-game, but not the pizza delivery.

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
In the last poll she was supposed to be part of Mia's update and I'm pretty sure that's how it's going to stay.
Yeah and we were supposed to get the coach and the athletic girl. Ronda I think. Things change. At least we get to put Rump in jail. Wonder it that's a pre-election nod to the politics of the US as seen from outside.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yeah and we were supposed to get the coach and the athletic girl. Ronda I think. Things change. At least we get to put Rump in jail. Wonder it that's a pre-election nod to the politics of the US as seen from outside.
It was definitely satisfying in an "If only," way.

Reactions: Gamesman01

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
R(h)onda was always coming after 0.20 since years ago. DC splitting 0.20 into 3 parts doesn't change the update order and we'll still get R(h)onda after 0.20 is done. Only add 1 year into dev time, nothing else changed.

Coach was to get her (tiny) update alone. Nobody cared enough so now she's bundled in the teacher preg-remake

Reactions: poopfartshitcum

Toxic404

Apr 28, 2017
Does the game work with both "Additional Lines Incest Mod" and "Naughty Tribute Mod 0.20.5-2.01 (with game_overrides)" installed at the same time ?
Sorry if it has been asked before.

brandyfan723

Nov 26, 2017
These guys make over $60k per month from Patreon. It's been almost a month since the update was released, you mean to tell me they've done ZERO coding and ZERO writing in that time? I can't believe so many people are still falling for this scam and paying these guys every month. I guess the saying is true, a fool and his money are soon parted.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I can't believe so many people are still falling for this scam
I can't believe it's taken this long for these posts to start again...

:EDIT:

C'mon Dragon59 if you're going to facepalm the (inevitable) posts that whine about "scam" for this game, don't turn around and do the same to the ones very obviously taking the piss out of them :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragon59 and j4yj4m

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Need help with something.. can someone tell me where is the video folder or files located inside the game folder for summertime saga

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Need help with something.. can someone tell me where is the video folder or files located inside the game folder for summertime saga
There is no "video folder". Everything is single images put together into animations, and unless you extracted them with some third-party tools like unren.bat or un.rpyc you won't see them.

Reactions: SSJGOD

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
These guys make over $60k per month from Patreon. It's been almost a month since the update was released, you mean to tell me they've done ZERO coding and ZERO writing in that time? I can't believe so many people are still falling for this scam and paying these guys every month. I guess the saying is true, a fool and his money are soon parted.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
No it just means that those tasks aren't finished yet, and it wouldn't surprise me if they are also working on a surprise update for either halloween or christmas.

Last edited:
Reactions: otranu

brandyfan723

Nov 26, 2017
I can't believe it's taken this long for these posts to start again...

:EDIT:

C'mon Dragon59 if you're going to facepalm the (inevitable) posts that whine about "scam" for this game, don't turn around and do the same to the ones very obviously taking the piss out of them :ROFLMAO:
Sunk cost fallacy, that's the only thing I can think of as to why anyone would still be giving DC money every month. It seems to me he's trying to milk this game to an early retirement, and I don't blame him. If there are simps willing to keep throwing money at him for so little content then more power to him.

Reactions: Lucas Martinez

brandyfan723

Nov 26, 2017
No it just means that those tasks aren't finished yet, and it wouldn't surprise me if they are also working on a surprise update for either halloween or christmas.
That's my point, how can they go almost a whole month and complete 0/21 coding tasks and just today completing the first of 18 writing tasks? And idk what makes you think they will have a surprise holiday update when there hasn't been one the past 4 years. They are doing less and less work as time goes on and anyone who thinks otherwise is in total denial.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes