srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys,

just uploaded a smaller maintenance release of the .

Version 0.20.5-2.03:
  • Improvement to Odette pregnant massage sex scnene.
  • Improvement of Tina pregnant office sex scene.
  • Fixed Tina not showing pregnant office sex animation in the last stages of pregnancy.
Have fun!

BurnerIc

Jun 14, 2018
Hi guys,

just uploaded a smaller maintenance release of the .

Version 0.20.5-2.03:
  • Improvement to Odette pregnant massage sex scnene.
  • Improvement of Tina pregnant office sex scene.
  • Fixed Tina not showing pregnant office sex animation in the last stages of pregnancy.
Have fun!
I initially was skeptical of your mod because you post it in the thread every so often but after trying it I honestly do love it, the added sex during pregnancy is handled well considering you said you aren't an artist and are also working within the confines of someone else's game, it really is a good mod, would recommend the download for other people

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
So, i just went outside the house today and there were Halloween themes outside, i didn't download anything new, what gives?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Are people really interested in months of rework to change the aspect ratio?
He has a lot of people that play on android, so I guess that is why he is doing that. Personally at this point I don't really care, I have other games that I am more interested in. The main story killed my interest for the game.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Are people really interested in months of rework to change the aspect ratio?
He polled about it, people said nope. He said lol and will still do it. Aside the "which girl(s) comes out next" polls : anything and everything is void and DC will do what he wants when he wants

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes