Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
Hey I got a bug with Eve quest at the Party, MC says "What's Jenny doing here?" but there is nothing to click other than the staircase.

NVM; Jenny was pregnant and had a baby so, I couldn't continue with the quest. If anyone ever gets curious about it, I'll leave it here.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ DC did do a few streams drunk, dunno if it was daytime though. He also did 1 buttnaked and filmed himself ....... Don't underestimate the power of Picarto

Reactions: LostAtAnchor

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Very late drunk streams were somewhat normal in the early days when he really almost worked 24/7. But the last one I remember was more than 2 years ago, which seems reasonable given that he's got 3 kids by now.

Reactions: Dragon59

CoffeeBeanBrush

Oct 5, 2019
sorry, probably a dumb question but i'm new to the game.
if there is a new updated version available, do you just upload your old game, or do you have to start the new version from the beginning? or how do you keep your in-game advances after a game update?
just curious.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
sorry, probably a dumb question but i'm new to the game.
if there is a new updated version available, do you just upload your old game, or do you have to start the new version from the beginning? or how do you keep your in-game advances after a game update?
just curious.
If your save file is not too old (from last version or at least the one before that) it is *supposed* but not *guaranteed* to work. I played with an older save and had no problems, but others had. Also, some parts of some stories will be reset and you have to play them again anyway, which is because of some changes and interferences with the new story parts.

You will keep the cookie jar scenes unlocked that you had before, and all of the achievements, even if you start a new game from scratch. You might consider doing so because they claim to have changed a lot in early game. But honestly I would not put too much weight on that.

Hexxav

Jan 2, 2020
Just finished the latest update and was working t unlock Aqua after Daisy when I encountered the error below when loading my latest save game:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/pregnancy_announcement.rpy", line 80, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/pregnancy_announcement.rpy", line 81, in _execute_python_hide
NameError: global name 'label' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 72, in script call
  File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 68, in script call
  File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 10, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 208, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/kitchen/kitchen.rpyc", line 11, in script call
  File "scripts/core/user_interface/cellphone/hooks.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/home.rpyc", line 58, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 15, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 26, in script call
  File "scripts/characters/player/just_wokeup.rpyc", line 191, in script call
  File "scripts/pregnancy_announcement.rpyc", line 80, in script
  File "D:\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/pregnancy_announcement.rpy", line 81, in _execute_python_hide

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.5
Sun Oct 18 20:14:03 2020

Following are pregnant: Iwanka, Consuela, Maria (2nd time), and Dianne (2nd time).

Used money cheat, Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mode and Hairy Saga Mode

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Just finished the latest update and was working t unlock Aqua after Daisy when I encountered the error below when loading my latest save game:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 72, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 68, in script call
  File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 10, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 208, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/kitchen/kitchen.rpyc", line 11, in script call
  File "scripts/core/user_interface/cellphone/hooks.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/home.rpyc", line 58, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 15, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 26, in script call
  File "scripts/characters/player/just_wokeup.rpyc", line 191, in script call
  File "scripts/pregnancy_announcement.rpyc", line 80, in script
  File "D:\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.5
Sun Oct 18 20:14:03 2020

Following are pregnant: Iwanka, Consuela, Maria (2nd time), and Dianne (2nd time).

Used money cheat, Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mode and Hairy Saga Mode
Did you happen to save while in the middle of something (a dialog, a quest)? Only save in the main city map or in MC's bedroom.

You might attach your save here and I will see if I find anything.

Pregbell

Feb 23, 2020
That is a bug with Jenny's story. They disabled pregnancy for her with the last update unless her story was complete, but forgot to re-enable it when you completed her story later (to avoid inconsistencies with cut scenes in the main story). My mod is providing a fix for that.

The other "characters" would be Tina. But you can most likely get her pregnant again when the main story advances.
oke thnx for the info

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think you're asking me how has the main story killed my interest for the game. Well I think having parodies of political figures as important characters in the main story is pretty dumb, and this has nothing to do with my political views, I am not even from America and I really don't give a fuck about american politics. I just can't take the main story seriously with the parody characters. The only two girls in the main story that I actually care about are Maria and Tina.

Reactions: EJW, Ranma and H1M

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
So just how bad are the bugs? And since some of the things on here are old AF which mods actually work and which ones should you use?

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
So just how bad are the bugs? And since some of the things on here are old AF which mods actually work and which ones should you use?
Try the Naughty tribute Mod. Works great and The dev keeps working on it releasing and fixing and improving it everyday. Lot of useful stuffs and scenes and you can also deactivate if needed. I think there is also save support for future updates. He also has his own thread. If you face any problem you will receive help promptly. give it a try.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes