srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Damn.. this game is bugged as fuck with saves. If I reopen the game and load a save, from like day 70 or something, it loads, but have the stuff I have already done is gone and and hints are all mixed up. Like even Dianne barn is gone.
Basically looks like you can never close the program until you have played it though.
Even holding down the shift key that shit gets super old.
oh god this is so retarded., almost completely finish 20.6, crashes on debs end of quest. get 20.7 and it crashes when trasferring a save
Can you attach your saves here, I would like to check if it can be fixed.

Hydra22

Jun 5, 2017
Question what is with the new tombstone in the cemetery and if it is what I need to do the house I unlock ??

Aug 16, 2018
it's a sandbox problem and if you want a reasonably well working free world, there'll have to be compromises somewhere. Adapting the game according to different stages of progress in different stories seems hard enough and is probably already impossible, but adding dozens of children to the mix would make it an impossible task from the get-go.

In my opinion he should have limited the whole pregnancy stuff to one, two or three characters (like Diane, Maria and one schoolgirl for example) and have a fully fleshed out story around it, but that's probably just me.
Agreed. Harem routes are great but pregnancy is even better if done right. The appeal of pregnancy for me isn't seeing the women preggo, it's the taboo nature of the relationship, hiding the pregnancy, and wondering about the social condemnation and shit-talking behind the MC's back...and still choosing to accept it because the relationship (or sex) is worth it.

DC's workflow can't do this for each woman, but I too would prefer if he picked a couple of female NPCs who can get pregnant and have their stories explored in greater depth post-pregnancy.

Last edited:

Mephistopoles

Nov 24, 2019
hi folks, do you have the same problem on the graveyard Library riddle quest in 0.20.7 version? in the 0.20.6 version its goin to crash on me and i cant get the right answer for the door. i have to say that i used the mods for the game, so i cant be 100% sure of it. and honestly: i am to lazy to start a new game (without mods) and play until i get there.
thanks in advance.^^

wooody36

Jul 9, 2017
Have a bug in 20.7, Jenny is always in the shower, and sometimes in her room at once, or when it appears that no one is in there she's there, especially when Debbie is suppose to be in shower

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
"You can't complain if you are not a patron"

The hell we can't. Even lowering the rate HERE, or state that the latest releases are slowly turning a very good game into a sad mockery of what it used to be.
Ok, you can complain if you are not a patron, but it will do no good. DC does not monitor this thread, so the only way he'll here you is if you say something in one of the patron spaces.

If you complain here, you'll be as effective as someone walking down the city street shouting at someone who isn't there. DC is not here.

Eve can get pregnant since her story was done (0.19.1) already.
That was not my question. I asked if she was going to have the baby too.
It sounds like you're having a problem with your particular game. Cis Eve has been able to give birth for a LONG time.

I was referring in general, it might not be this one,
but the order of the sequence, which makes me even more unwilling to play,
since the girls I wanted to see are either far away or it won't even happen.
It is amazing to see so much bitching on a game pirating site about a free game that has always been free. If you are not a patron, don't worry about how much money is being made. If you are a patron and are not happy about something then post on the patreon page or stop pledging. If you don't like the game then just don't play. Just please stop spamming the forums with all this whiny bullshit.
That's the issue. The people complaining are doing nothing to reach anyone who has any real power to do anything.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ And yet you've been posting engrish-induced stuff for the last 3 days. Good thing you don't care about the game, what would happen if you did

• Haha
Reactions: SenPC

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Sorry, I didn't understand, and my comment was mixed with another one below mine,
that I also didn't understand, whether it was for me or not,
but never mind, this is a game that if I exist,
and if it gets canceled, I don't care either, it's far from my favorite.
I was responding to a person who had responded to you, and included your quote for context.

Reactions: V&M

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
Sorry, I didn't understand, and my comment was mixed with another one below mine,
that I also didn't understand, whether it was for me or not,
but never mind, this is a game that if I exist,
and if it gets canceled, I don't care either, it's far from my favorite.
so why are you here

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes