Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Game is done but we got 3 planned full build updates coming in the next year+ ........................ Cmon dude :FacePalm:

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Well, I don't get any permanent errors loading your save. Do you use mods?
Yes, Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod.
After reinstalling the mod, he loaded the save, just showed me a message that the save was from the previous version ... something about the patreon. Thanks for your help.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I think i've said this before, but the main character's face looks super gaunt, and his eyes seem to be bulging regardless of his expression.

Kinda hard to get into this game when our 'hero' looks like he's several years into a crack addiction.

freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
Didn't play this game for a while I think version .17 is the last version I played any Mom content added in the past few updates?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
What update ? Both 0.20.6 and 0.20.7 are merely bugfixes. With 1 bonus scene cause Halloween. Aside getting 99% more compatible saves with 0.20.8 next year, there's little to no point playing it if you only want new content

Reactions: mc194

SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019
Just click yes and let it run, nothing will crap out (especially in a new game). You know there's a thing called "try stuff 1st then moan after" instead of intant-panick for nothing

There is an official save since about 0.18.5, you have to go to either Patreon or the main site. You know the places you should be going if you weren't a pirate and most people already know about/go there

Go there at night (4th time slot), the top bar is empty and it's pitch dark around town

You do know there's no 0.20.4 ? Also, that screams either graphics card dying or stop playing on a phone
i am dont on the phone i use my pc

Dec 24, 2018
This is the first game i see that the Mc is not just a pervert who wants to fuck every girl he see, he actually care about All the girls
This is the perfect game that i am looking 4 a looooooong time, please just keep it with the good work (l just wish i could have passed more time with my babys, heh)

Reactions: {0__0} and Ranma

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
where is the key for the chest on the beach island
i have the code but cannot find the key also in the walkthrough
gives no mention of a key

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes