srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
no. as in the attached video, the hatch cannot be clicked
Then I am out I fear. Don't know if I asked already, but can you attach a save here?

Might be a stupid question, but does your computer have the correct time?

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Rhonda route is still not finished? Same with Lopez and Martinez not getting any?.. And becca and Missy is still 'locked' with only 2-3some with roxxy? And annie is hogged by the 'ugly' principal? :/ T_T i know, maybe a new Principal a hot female one would be nice?... :)

CloneAlias

Mar 26, 2020
How do you get the cemetery invitation? I've completed Eve's route and had the threesome with Grace and Odette. Is there a specific time or day to meet them for the invitation?

Reactions: Mikilande

vattgern2033

Apr 21, 2020
Please tell me how to change the gender of Eve to feet in the jar scene?
I open all the scenes through "WI-FI" and they are ordinary ....

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Any word on if the patch will be updated or if someone has a link to one that works with the current version please share

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Who has the biggest breasts in the game? And who is the most popular female character?
Without any doubt it is TINA living on the 3rd floor of the apartment block.
For the most popular character, it's up to everyone's taste!

HarryFlash

Aug 4, 2019
Who has the biggest breasts in the game? And who is the most popular female character?
The old woman at the hospital reception must have the biggest breasts.
I'm not sure who the most popular female character is but would imagine its one of Debbie, Diane, Eve, Jenny or Roxxy.

Reactions: GaRbS

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
That 35 minutes extra content has not yet been updated to the v0.20.7 version mod.
So no new character and no extra 35 minutes until then.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes