Zirionzone

Mar 14, 2020
There is not a single coding task that's been completed. It's pretty obvious it has been on hold
If you are following the task board on their patreon site, don't rely on it. They don't aways keep it up to date and as for the coding part. they don't update that until all other parts are completed towards the end. Sometimes they have to outsource certain things and have to put it on hold until they get it back so there is a wait. If you want to find out what is really going on, join their discord server to find out when DC streams which is usually every weekday.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
my time is being synced from the web. CET
Well, I loaded your save in both the unmodded game and in one having Naughty Tribute Mod installed. Both times without problem (except the message popping up saying that an older version save has been migrated). I then skipped to late night (not evening but late night), went to the graveyard, and voilà: Halloween scene triggers.

I don't know what goes wrong with your installation. I attach two saves here, both converted with Naughty Tribute Mod's feature of advanced save compatibility. That should not be necessary as I said they also work out of the box for me, but whatever. One save is at late night in the main city map. Going to the graveyard will trigger the scene for me, as I wrote. The other is after the scene triggerd, before you enter the tomb. Loading that and you should just have to click the cave entrance to continue. But you'll miss the creepy intro scene :-/

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Go back a few pages and read from when 0.20.6 dropped 2 days ago. Or just play the game

Lt.Marx

Apr 7, 2019
so dose the bad guys fuck the mom or what ?
i would love for that to happen....like she gets kidnapped together with Jenny and during their time the ruskis fucks them hard and later the MC gets a video recording of it.....fucking delicious!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: gomesa

Mikecz23

Jun 24, 2019
Well, I loaded your save in both the unmodded game and in one having Naughty Tribute Mod installed. Both times without problem (except the message popping up saying that an older version save has been migrated). I then skipped to late night (not evening but late night), went to the graveyard, and voilà: Halloween scene triggers.

I don't know what goes wrong with your installation. I attach two saves here, both converted with Naughty Tribute Mod's feature of advanced save compatibility. That should not be necessary as I said they also work out of the box for me, but whatever. One save is at late night in the main city map. Going to the graveyard will trigger the scene for me, as I wrote. The other is after the scene triggerd, before you enter the tomb. Loading that and you should just have to click the cave entrance to continue. But you'll miss the creepy intro scene :-/
no, you still can't click on the crypt hatch. and no scene starts late at night. I even tried to download the game again and delete the Temp folder
btw. the second Save you sent, where you're at the crypt hatch, so the scene is running but you can't enter.

EDIT: woohoo I deleted the comp a bit and suddenly it goes: D
I don't even know what the conflict was

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
so dose the bad guys fuck the mom or what ?
Only if she and Jenny get kidnapped and Anon has to go rescue them.
They still haven't been paid and they're gonna do something about it soon.
They got paid but not the whole amount. Debbie made the mistake of giving those crooks some money.
Debbie, Jenny and Yuri not to mention Diane who also lives there, get kidnapped and turned into slaves. That's something I want to see.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Lt.Marx and gomesa

CloneAlias

Mar 26, 2020
How do you get the cemetery invitation? I've completed Eve's route and had the threesome with Grace and Odette. Is there a specific time or day to meet them for the invitation?
Help! I've been to SugarTats at all times everyday of the week and the invitation still wont trigger.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Can somebody list new features and scenes to look for in this update 20.07? I do not see anything new I transferred through old save but I have not completed may be 30 percent and no secrets if that is of importance.

Jojimiller

Oct 13, 2020
My summertime saga saves arnt reloading properly and its fucking with the game. Can I get some help on how i can reset the entire game are remove all my saves?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Why though ? Just start a new game and don't use your broken junk, no need to spasm about it ..... If you really can't sleep over bad saves : users/name/appdata/roaming/renpy/summertimesaga gets into the bin. Just delete the save folder inside the game's and you're done. And everything is done (scenes in the jar/whatever you wanted kept/your ability to come back crying the game is now 100% new)

Can somebody list new features and scenes to look for in this update 20.07? I do not see anything new I transferred through old save but I have not completed may be 30 percent and no secrets if that is of importance.
Nothing new. You get a post-route scene with Odette and a buttload of fixes. Basic changelog reading skillz can go a long way. Or just going back a few pages

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
My summertime saga saves arnt reloading properly and its fucking with the game. Can I get some help on how i can reset the entire game are remove all my saves?
Go to rempy saves and remove all your saves, but you don't have to.
Just copy the save and go to the saves position and there it is.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Drunk or blind ? There's 1 in the OP, 1 in the game, 1 on Patreon, 1 on main site and 1 in the wiki. And that's going off memory, there's probably more

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
^ Drunk or blind ? There's 1 in the OP, 1 in the game, 1 on Patreon, 1 on main site and 1 in the wiki. And that's going off memory, there's probably more
I think you are blind. What is OP? I never knew the game has a changelog, may be when you start a new one not when you load.
The main website gives a changelog for 20.06 not 07 as I am sure your sight can see if you put on glasses. I am not a patreon....as many ppl here

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes