Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
"You can't complain if you are not a patron"

The hell we can't. Even lowering the rate HERE, or state that the latest releases are slowly turning a very good game into a sad mockery of what it used to be.
For a game that people put a lot af work into while you are playing for free, and not supporting in any way whatsoever. The sense of entitlement is unreal.
really wish i had DCs Talent...or just following..... this current update set (v20 20.5 20.8) by the time it is released would have cost supporters $$400k+ .... (65k x 3months = 195k x 3 parts = 585k)

averages 3 months per version update .... each update costs supporters 195k

and thats just patreon support dont know if DC has others....

come on DC ..... TELL US YOUR SECRET!!!! lol
Over 26k patrons for a whopping $7,50 per update, or $2,50 a month. Dang, people must be going homeless to support DC

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
I saw in a previous comment that the saves of version 0.20.5 are compatible with this one ... I loaded a save of version 0.20.6 and this error happened and the game returned to the first day ... it is possible that a save of two previous versions work and the one of the immediately previous version doesn't? If it is necessary to start again, unfortunately I will stop and who knows if one day is over, I will play again.

Tenmocho

Feb 7, 2018
Ok , Ive had enough of this scamming lazy man and his dev crew. All he does is listen to patreons he never listens to the general consensus. He will always prioritize monetization even stretching releases out just for the extra revenue over making an actually good product. I know fans voted for longer updates, but having 3-5 scenes per update is till the same amount as before all he’s done is increase his staff so his lazy ass could be even more lazy, taking advantage of simps who can’t tell a shitty game from an actual great game. I’ve been playing for 3 years now and I’ve had enough and

LMFAOO sorry i had to see what if was like on the other side complaining about a free product foh

Tenmocho

Feb 7, 2018
Nah but fr tho a lot of you people in here complaining about a free game that y’all dont even own. Don’t even call it criticism y’all are straight complaining it’s embarrassing whole lotta y’all are really getting feedback confused with guaranteed content and get mad when the man doesn’t do what you want like you’re a part of the dev team also, i could probably name games with as much quality as this game on my hands y’all really take this game for granted and it shows

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I saw in a previous comment that the saves of version 0.20.5 are compatible with this one ... I loaded a save of version 0.20.6 and this error happened and the game returned to the first day ... it is possible that a save of two previous versions work and the one of the immediately previous version doesn't? If it is necessary to start again, unfortunately I will stop and who knows if one day is over, I will play again.
I would be interested in your save if you could attach it here.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Nah but fr tho a lot of you people in here complaining about a free game that y’all dont even own. Don’t even call it criticism y’all are straight complaining it’s embarrassing whole lotta y’all are really getting feedback confused with guaranteed content and get mad when the man doesn’t do what you want like you’re a part of the dev team also, i could probably name games with as much quality as this game on my hands y’all really take this game for granted and it shows
Even worse--they complain in a space the developers don't frequent and then wonder why those developers aren't listening to their "criticism."

Reminds me of that guy who wants to know "Why Obama was spending so little time in the White House when 9/11 occurred."

RYUU-_-

May 24, 2018
No idea, guess we just have to suck it and see, as the saying goes.

EDIT: Well I tried it with a new game and it seems to work so far. Don't know if there might be compatability issues further down the line, but at least so far I'm in line to pork my mother, sister and aunt (again).
thanks for the info

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes