• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Final Boss

Feb 20, 2019
What exactly is the new content for this update, I gathered have something to do with the cemetery at night and or crypt but whenever I go there there's nothing to interact with

Mathiusz

Jan 16, 2020
What exactly is the new content for this update, I gathered have something to do with the cemetery at night and or crypt but whenever I go there there's nothing to interact with
Watch the moon in the cemetery till full moon and advance to midnight the crypt will open when clicked..... enjoy

d0ct0rd00m

Aug 5, 2017
Its been like this for awhile but no matter what I get errors like this on the newest scenes

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/characters/iwanka/scene/sex.rpy", line 186, in <module>
KeyError: u'variants'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/characters/iwanka/scene/sex.rpyc", line 186, in script
File "D:\Games\PC\Windows\SummertimeSaga\SummertimeSaga-0-20-7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Games\PC\Windows\SummertimeSaga\SummertimeSaga-0-20-7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.7
Tue Oct 27 23:16:41 2020

I have no idea whats wrong or how to fix it. Can anyone help?

Meweeble

May 1, 2017
Looks like I'm missing a picture file? I looked and this file isn't in my objects folder.

While loading <'Image' u'objects/object_tomb_01.png'>:
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/dialogue.rpy", line 2291, in script call
$ game.main()
File "game/mods/LainModLilith/6_graveyard.rpy", line 100, in <module>
File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 355, in main
player.location.call_screen(*call_screen_args)
File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations/locations.rpy", line 268, in call_screen
renpy.call_screen("ui")
IOError: Couldn't find file 'objects/object_tomb_01.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.7
Tue Oct 27 22:52:11 2020

Bane84

Feb 5, 2018
sorry if this was answered already but what is the 4th Maria scene that is locked in the cookie jar there is nothing on the walkthrough wiki it just show it as blank. Am I missing something do I have to complete the main story story first or does she have to be showing signs of pregnancy before it unlocks?

majushi10

Apr 29, 2020
sorry if this was answered already but what is the 4th Maria scene that is locked in the cookie jar there is nothing on the walkthrough wiki it just show it as blank. Am I missing something do I have to complete the main story story first or does she have to be showing signs of pregnancy before it unlocks?
For that one you have to go visit Maria at her appartment.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Sunday only (since the pizzeria is closed), might have to go more than once and maybe only on afternoons. If you get the grocery scene, you'll get the jar stuff soon. Probably need her to be notpreg
Looks like I'm missing a picture file? I looked and this file isn't in my objects folder.

File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/dialogue.rpy", line 2291, in script call
$ game.main()
File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations/locations.rpy", line 268, in call_screen
renpy.call_screen("ui")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.7
100% not the fact Lain's mod was dumped before 0.19 came out and you're trying to play 0.20.7 about a year later with all the changes ...... Wondering why the game says lolnope too :unsure:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I actually was being a bit of a dick, when I look at it again :-D
And sometimes we forget that others aren't as lucky as yourself. I have a 500mbit unlimited fiber connection (all non-mobile connections in my country are without limit). It makes sense to conserve bandwidth when you are limited.

When NOPY tells me how much I have downloaded, poooh. I am above 40gb just for the last few days.
I have 300gb of f95 games in my games directory right now.
And also tons of content because I am planning to make a game myself.
I've got like 3TB of games, mostly because I keep a few versions back in case devs decide to nuke their games, like with this game for example, lol. I'm glad I have old versions cuz he's removed/changed so many scenes. Plus I download a lot of games to "archive" them that I probably won't play for years. My paranoia paid off when Patreon went full PC police, I have so many back versions of games that removed incest/sleep sex/hypnosis type content. I honestly don't know how I'd survive on a metered connection lol.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

$ game.main()
renpy.call_screen("ui")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.7
This might have to do with using outdated Lain's mod. Don't use outdated mods.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Its been like this for awhile but no matter what I get errors like this on the newest scenes

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/characters/iwanka/scene/sex.rpyc", line 186, in script
File "D:\Games\PC\Windows\SummertimeSaga\SummertimeSaga-0-20-7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Games\PC\Windows\SummertimeSaga\SummertimeSaga-0-20-7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.7
Tue Oct 27 23:16:41 2020

I have no idea whats wrong or how to fix it. Can anyone help?
What if you delete those three files:

"<SummertimeSaga>\game\cache\screens.rpyb"
"<SummertimeSaga>\game\cache\bytecode.rpyb"
"<SummertimeSaga>\game\cache\pyanalysis.rpyb"

CriticalDie

Jun 3, 2018
Do you use any mod? Please attach a save here to reproduce.
No i dont think i use any mods

Edit : As i keep playing i encountered a few more issues but this time rather than an error just some storyline problem and old save file issue i suppose
1- Since i bought the mask already i can buy again to continue the webcam show story
2- Since i got rump arrested harolds partner in front of my house and when he dissapeared i cant ask her about clues

Last edited:

owlking

Sep 20, 2018
dang Im really look forward to Rhonda & Annie's story right now
they still being alpha to MC now , really want to see they become submissive

bennybottom

Jul 24, 2017
I looking of Roxxy and her Mum Cyrstal, She speaks to Roxxy to punished her with a switch over her Knee. i like a little more spanking.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes