srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
No i dont think i use any mods

Edit : As i keep playing i encountered a few more issues but this time rather than an error just some storyline problem and old save file issue i suppose
1- Since i bought the mask already i can buy again to continue the webcam show story
2- Since i got rump arrested harolds partner in front of my house and when he dissapeared i cant ask her about clues
I repaired your save as far as it could be repaired. I don't know if it will work flawlessly, though. I also advise you to use my Naughty Tribute Mod because the save is now made with that (should be compatible, though). But it also solves the other issues you mentioned. If there are still bugs, please attach a matching save here again.

Apr 22, 2017
I believe I found the trigger that was misfiring causing me to be unable to get Odette's new Halloween content.

If you have already completed Eve's route, and you've had sex with Grace, you can use a couple of console commands to hit the triggers in the code that weren't working correctly.

Enter these commands:

Machine.trigger(T_ode00_init, from_load=M_odette, force_save=True)
Machine.trigger(T_all_sleep, from_load=M_odette, force_save=True)

The next weekday morning you enter the tattoo parlor, you should get the first Halloween scene setting up the new content.

Reactions: joaodasdesgracas

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Debugging a game with console commands is either a good idea or the worst thing known to man. I'd go with the latter

Apr 22, 2017
Debugging a game with console commands is either a good idea or the worst thing known to man. I'd go with the latter
Please save your game before trying it.

I met all of the requirements for the new Odette scene, but it never triggered, and I didn't want to restart my game with the potential of hitting the same bug again, so I dug through the code until I found the part that didn't work. Using the code, I was able to manually enter those lines to get the new content to trigger properly.

I saw tons of people in this thread having the same issue since the last update, so I posted the solution I found. There's also a save floating around if you just want to use someone else's save to see the content and not fix your existing file.

Feb 6, 2018
So I heard a lot of stuff about this game (mostly when it comes to development delays), I am currently playing it and really enjoy it. Is everything alright with development or shouldn't I expect anything soon?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
We got 0.20.6/0.20.7 last week. Next build could come out around Jan or Feb. We might get another tiny update around Xmas

mattius77

May 16, 2017
So I heard a lot of stuff about this game (mostly when it comes to development delays), I am currently playing it and really enjoy it. Is everything alright with development or shouldn't I expect anything soon?
DC does a couple, three updates a year (not including incremental bugfix updates and/or holiday-themed content). For some reason, this angers some people.

koko0125

Mar 24, 2017
I have a weird bug..
there are some animation that I cant pass through..
the first one was with the nurse bj and now with the aunt.
I have no controls and it is not ending..

CriticalDie

Jun 3, 2018
I repaired your save as far as it could be repaired. I don't know if it will work flawlessly, though. I also advise you to use my Naughty Tribute Mod because the save is now made with that (should be compatible, though). But it also solves the other issues you mentioned. If there are still bugs, please attach a matching save here again.
Thank you so much , im going to try it now

Edit: resim_2020-10-28_215951.png

Didnt work

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
And these 30k dudes are the ones that determine if they're getting their money's worth or not. If they feel cheated, they can stop pledging.
You, on the other hand, are not helping in any way whatsoever, and you are playing the game for free, and therefore, you don't get to demand jack shit
And in any case, by writing here, they ensure that their complaint will never be seen by the developer.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Thank you so much , im going to try it now

Edit: View attachment 877786

Didnt work
OK, apparently this revised hint message is not clear enough.

You are trying to use an outdated game with the current version of the mod. Either download the appropriate mod for your game version (found in the first post of my thread under "Older Versions" -- not recommended), or update your game to the newest version 0.20.7.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
And these 30k dudes are the ones that determine if they're getting their money's worth or not. If they feel cheated, they can stop pledging.
You, on the other hand, are not helping in any way whatsoever, and you are playing the game for free, and therefore, you don't get to demand jack shit
Have you ever heard of mega-sarcasm ? By the facapalm and this quoted reply, my wild guess is nope. Just because I wrote some epic trash (copy/pasted from the last few months thanks to the real whiners), doesn't mean I endorse whatever drivel they throw around ................. Also, a basic reading of my past posts would point out I'm against said whiners, some thing you obviously didn't do and just jumped on my bait. GJ though, at least it caught some1

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
OK, apparently this revised hint message is not clear enough.

You are trying to use an outdated game with the current version of the mod. Either download the appropriate mod for your game version (found in the first post of my thread under "Older Versions" -- not recommended), or update your game to the newest version 0.20.7.
I actually got that error too, with the reason that my version of the main game was v19.x.
I had just copied over the new 20.7.
What made it work was that I deleted compiled .py files (.pyc) which forced the game to re-compile them.

I suggest you build in a tool to remove any compiled python files that have uncompiled sources :)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Or you could just stop trying to make a year-old+ outdated game version try to load up last week's update ......

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I actually got that error too, with the reason that my version of the main game was v19.x.
I had just copied over the new 20.7.
What made it work was that I deleted compiled .py files (.pyc) which forced the game to re-compile them.

I suggest you build in a tool to remove any compiled python files that have uncompiled sources :)
No that would be too much. The recommendation is always to install clean, not to "copy over". This will not even work in all cases because between some updates I would delete some files which would stay if you just copy over, regardless of how often you delete the rpyc files.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I've got like 3TB of games, mostly because I keep a few versions back in case devs decide to nuke their games, like with this game for example, lol. I'm glad I have old versions cuz he's removed/changed so many scenes. Plus I download a lot of games to "archive" them that I probably won't play for years. My paranoia paid off when Patreon went full PC police, I have so many back versions of games that removed incest/sleep sex/hypnosis type content. I honestly don't know how I'd survive on a metered connection lol.
Good thing they are often available. On the website, the creator fails to provide old versions, which is ... not the best choice.

Luckily, this exists:

I had to go back to a v19 to try and fix my saves. For some reason, my old v19.5 savefile WILL NOT WORK whatever I do.
So I have to start from scratch.

I like this game, and it might be wise to re-play it as I am sure (as you mention) that I'd be missing out on stuff from earlier versions.

Reactions: yoyomistro
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes