Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yes. If you get the spin2win minigame, the girl can get preg

And to the dude who facepalms my posts about why people fail at moaning over 0.20.6 and 0.20.7 being bugfixes with 1 scene bonus : is the truth so hurtful, you gotta scroll around the thread and facepalm it every time ?

• Angry
Reactions: hapikala_donut

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
I'm having a problem with progressing with Erik and Ms Jhonson. I get to the part where the hint is Erik complaining about parties being worth it. But nothing happens. Also, the thief stolen goods appeared but not the thief himself which should be eriks dad. How do I fix this?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hello all, is anybody else having problems with their saves files?
I started a new game and I've been saving it in several locations, but somehow the saves cannot be loaded to restore the content ... when I load one it takes me back to an unknown point in the past with a lot of quests undone, what can I do?
One thing, I enabled the history back with the un-ren batch, so I was using the scroll up to go back to previous choices, but other than that, the game has been "behaving" fine.
Now I am at this point:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and when I try to restore it, I get this screen:
and I can't even go out of the beach:
O also tried with a different save without options:
and got:
I even have all the quests back:
what can I do? apart from starting over, I'm about 89% advanced:

Attached are my latest 3 save files.
please HELP!!!
Don't fear! With my superior powers of the Naughty Tribute Mod I repaired your save (only the third one -- 6-4-LT1.save). Find it attached here.

Feel free to use the mod. To load your saves, set parameter LOAD_ERRORHANDLING to 3 or 4 (try 3 first), load your save and save it in a new slot. Load that new save and see if the error is gone. If not, save it again, load it again and check. If it succeeds, set the parameter to 1 and use the repaired save from then on.

No guarantee, mind! It just tries to repair what it can.

^ Only on MC's room/town map. And lol at % done = number of days. There's also no step # or % in normal game, so you either mod'd or enabled stuff in the debug menu, yet another reason why everything is shitting itself
Even though this advise is true, you can feel safe to use rollback as my mod allows. It blocks rolling back accross important status changes (time, location etc.). It nevertheless is the official advise to save only in MC's room or the town map.

I must contradict, though. The percentage is an official feature which is also unlocked by the mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: Capt OA

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
^ Only on MC's room/town map. And lol at % done = number of days. There's also no step # or % in normal game, so you either mod'd or enabled stuff in the debug menu, yet another reason why everything is shitting itself
Yes, yours and Lains, two games one for each mod, but I have fixed the problem so thanks.
I would still advise not to use outdated mods. You will definitly get other problems, e.g. some quests not triggering.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys,

version 1.02 of the is up with an interesting new feature. Fantasize to bang different girl instead while actually boinking another. This time, you can fantasize about Eve while being in the crypt with Odette.

This is just an experimental feature, but I am thinking about things like moving scenes to different locations or such. Tell me what you think!

Version 0.20.7-1.02:
  • What if... Eve joined us to visit Odette in the crypt? It's a dream, after all...
  • Moved some Cookie Jar scenes to night time where they belong.
  • Fixed that Grace could be talked into a massage when still in labour or carrying her baby.
Have fun!

Last edited:

mattius77

May 16, 2017
How do you get the scene with Odette in the graveyard iv go to the tattoo parlour in the evening click on "Graveyard visit" waited till the bar was empty went to the graveyard and nothing happens can't even click on the little door by the tree. What do I do?
Be sure you've already done the Grace-Odette threesome scene at least once, and check MC's phone for hints.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Hi guys,

version 1.02 of the is up with an interesting new feature. Fantasize to bang different girl instead while actually boinking another. This time, you can fantasize about Eve while being in the crypt with Odette.

This is just an experimental feature, but I am thinking about things like moving scenes to different locations or such. Tell me what you think!
This is a game mechanic that I've wanted for a while, but never really discussed in this thread (I don't think). It's weird to me that MC can only fantasize about five or six of the fuckables in the game, and he can only wank it at night in bed. I remember being a teenager - everywhere was a wankable location at practically any time. haha

Every female in the game should have a wanking option, because that's how straight dudes do straight dude wank-fantasizing.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
weird.png
Wank in the morning for me. And the option is a recent thing (around Diane's barn remake), that's why most girls aren't in there

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes