Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Aside creamycookie who is supposed to be DC's waifu, most of the other devs are dudes.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
And that changes what exactly ? Creamy does nothing and isn't a dev, and even if all the other devs aren't dudes, what's so maddening for you we call them all dudes ?

Reactions: tywren

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Can you suggest more games like this one? I mean tbh i love 2dcg games way more than 3d
You should probably look at "What a legend!" and "TaffyTales" first. The first is still quite new but has huge potential, while the second one is essentially a darker SS with a unique style. Else "SexNote" has improved quite a bit recently and is probably worth a look by now, too. These are close to SS when it comes to the gameplay/feeling of the game, in case you wanted that.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Can you suggest more games like this one? I mean tbh i love 2dcg games way more than 3d
You might want to try Something Unlimited and What a Legend, and of course the games made by Akabur (especially Princess Trainer and Witch Trainer).

JohnXI

Aug 7, 2019
I have played WHAT A LEGEND but its new and so small.. And about TAFFY TALES I'll try this one.. I didn't like the gameplay of SexNote TBH.. And yeah i want the good gameplay not just the scenes.. LOL
BTW thank you so much for your suggestions I really appreciate that :) Much love

Apr 19, 2020
I'd say other good games are ecchi sensei, parental love, strange nights, and trouble in paradise. They are all different in their own way, but I think they each stand out, like this game, and are very fun to go through

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes