tywren

Jun 28, 2019
A bonus scene at random for Halloween means nothing. It coulda been any1 and every1, Odette just so happen to be the goth loli (with mega tids) of Summertime, and in case you missed my 15+ replies since then > Halloween update was a giant bugfix with 1 scene that took over a month to make, it's not even registering as content
Just because the one scene wasn't enough content to satisfy you, doesn't mean it wasn't content.

Also, loli?!? Odette is in her 20's (she went to high school with with Grace, and Jenny, the latter of which we know is a university dropout), and she certainly doesn't have the body of a 12 year old, so I don't know where you got that from. The closest character in the game to being a loli is Mia, and even that would be a big stretch.

Rystvalya

Aug 24, 2019
Ok so not going to bother asking 'when is the next version?' but I admit that when patreon went all anti wincest I thought Summertime Saga went the way of Big Brother and didn't know it was still going on until I grabbed the October update... so I am curious how often this game gets updates? Every month, two months, nobody knows?

I'm just really glad to see its still going and all the content that was added/changed since last time I played was fantastic. Definitely some characters i hope to see some more content with but reading through some of the comments it sounds like thats already been addressed somewhere.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
We got 0.20 in May, then 0.20.5 in Sept and we might get 0.20.8 around late Jan/Feb at earliest. Then maybe 0.21 around July next year.

Used to be about 2-3 months per build, now we're 7 months for 2 builds and another 5+ for the last part (which in turn count as 1 update version-wise).

Unless DC 180s early next year (which doesn't look like it since 0.21 is a big update and there's 0.20.8 + the widescreen remake before that), you're looking at least 6+ months per update, on top of all the lesser bugfix and random surprise releases.

Reactions: Rystvalya

guldfisk

Aug 6, 2016
Ok so not going to bother asking 'when is the next version?' but I admit that when patreon went all anti wincest I thought Summertime Saga went the way of Big Brother and didn't know it was still going on until I grabbed the October update... so I am curious how often this game gets updates? Every month, two months, nobody knows?

I'm just really glad to see its still going and all the content that was added/changed since last time I played was fantastic. Definitely some characters i hope to see some more content with but reading through some of the comments it sounds like thats already been addressed somewhere.
Major updates take between 4-6 months to complete. My best guess is that 0.20.8 will come out sometime in February.

Reactions: Rystvalya

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
We got 1 for Halloween already. Unless there's some crazy voodoo magic around, there's little to no chance for Xmas release. And it'd fuck up the numbering : we'd get 0.20.7.5 or some similar wonkyness

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The closest character in the game to being a loli is Mia, and even that would be a big stretch.
Yeah, DC actively avoids everything that could be seen as underage/loli. That's the reason why we don't have and won't get a really, really flat chested girl, even though there was quite a bit of demand for it.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
why there is two model for debbie boobs
Debbie's art is still only half done. Over the last 2 years the game is slowly being converted to a new rig system which comes along with better/different art. By now most characters have been converted, but Debbie's, Erik's, Mia's and all of the teacher's stories are still old and will be replaced eventually. That's why their art changes at times.

tywren

Jun 28, 2019
Yeah, DC actively avoids everything that could be seen as underage/loli. That's the reason why we don't have and won't get a really, really flat chested girl, even though there was quite a bit of demand for it.
That's actually kind of disappointing (the flat chested part, not the loli part). I think it would be awesome to see a tall (Have her stand almost as tall as Dexter), willowy character, to contrast the likes of Tina, who's breasts are so big she can't do up more than one button on her jacket.

Reactions: apostatefarm

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
She's the main reason 0.20 won its poll, so her having more scenes than most girls in her update is probably a given. Now, the preview of her laying on her couch might not lead to anything buttstuff-related, since she already got 4 scenes and some (wackjobs) dudes might feel tired of her (crazies). And since DC changes his mind about 20 times a week, nothing is certain until the update comes out

We also got the completely new Liu and mafia girl scenes to take into account. Unless they get 1 each and Maria gets another bunch.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes