j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Also dont buy into the widescreen stuff, DEV had a poll for it and it did not pass so its not going to affect the initial roadmap.
He just said yesterday that he'll probably poll the additional sex scenes which will be implemented with the widescreen update after 0.20.8 is released (which will likely be another chance for Eve, Grace, etc. to get some content). In case that still doesn't convince you, you'll just have to wait and see. Having said that, these smaller polls for specific issues have never really meant anything and DC tends to ignore them if he thinks there's something better to do.

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Thank you for your answer. I am interested to know if the game was viral enough or if advertising tricks were used.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Thank you for your answer. I am interested to know if the game was viral enough or if advertising tricks were used.
DC said said quite a few times that he doesn't even want merchandise and doesn't do any advertising at all. Having said that, it was a very different time 4 years ago and the game has been in patreon's top 10/5 or so for almost 3 or so years by now. That's a luxury few others have.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Thank u for this worthy information, where can i read more?
I remember one very old but else you'll probably just have to ask him during his streams or so if you want to know something specific. He'll usually answer questions.

Aug 29, 2020
Because of the Patreon stupid no incest policy.
lol patreons little no incest policy is basically a joke. Any dev no matter who or what project they work on can easily dodge/subvert it and FYI he already does since we can clearly fuck mom and sis and aunt in game.

The real reason we probably wont see any eve/grace content is because the dev is more interested in getting out the scheduled updates, these main story updates have halted progress quite a bit.

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The reason why we won't see any Eve and Grace stuff is because they are sisters and when DC removed the incest from the game, the mom became the landlady, the sister became just a roommate and the aunt became a friend of the mom. You can have sex scenes with them because the game says they are not related. I am pretty sure that if patreon didn't have a problem with incest we would have at least one scene with eve and grace.

Reactions: Solrane and Marphey
Aug 29, 2020
The reason why we won't see any Eve and Grace stuff is because they are sisters and when DC removed the incest from the game, the mom became the landlady, the sister became just a roommate and the aunt became a friend of the mom. You can have sex scenes with them because the game says they are not related. I am pretty sure that if patreon didn't have a problem with incest we would have at least one scene with eve and grace.
So the whole notion of incest patches, relationship renaming, secret button activating and other tricks just dont exist to you?

The only time it doesnt work is when the dev has a "hate fanbase" that actively wants the project to fail, a good example of this was "Nergal's Nest" when he was making Urban Demons. He was taking very long in development and his fans started to think he was milking them so they had him reported for having incest, patreon told him to change or his account would be terminated and so he had to hurry and finish Urban Demons or risk losing access to patreon.

Reactions: Solrane

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Everything you wrote has nothing to do with DC. All the patches/mods/whatever are all fan-made. Moment DC puts a hint of wincest anywhere near the game, it's gone and Patreon is dead. No more $ nor game

Aug 29, 2020
^ Everything you wrote has nothing to do with DC. All the patches/mods/whatever are all fan-made. Moment DC puts a hint of wincest anywhere near the game, it's gone and Patreon is dead. No more $ nor game
I guess a roommate and landlady attending a funeral for YOUR dad while the mob extorts money from your landlady because of things YOUR dad did makes for a way better plot in the long run LMFAO :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Patreon only cares about obvious incest and even then they only launch an investigation if its blatant. Ofcourse no one cares if she is publicly referred to as landlady we all know the relationship and measures to ensure the actual intended gameplay is experienced.

Now "Taffy Tales", that dev got scared shitless by patreon and he caved and fully integrated a roomate/landlady scenario thats actually apart of the game and is no longer incest based, sucks but that game still has potential.

Aug 29, 2020
And this is why DC needs to migrate his donor base to Subscribestar, they give zero fucks about incest content.
So far everything is fine so no need to move anywhere. So long as the incest method is hidden or provided via a third party everything should continue as normal like it has so far. What matters is what patreon can prove and so far on paper they cant prove anything.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Paypal says nope to wincest. Patreon has Paypal. Substar doesn't. He won't lose all the Paypal'ers just to please a faction of weirdos who scream for wincest. Just wait 4-5 years when the game is "done" and he doesn't need Patreon anymore for "real" wincest

Aug 29, 2020
Paypal says nope to wincest. Patreon has Paypal. Substar doesn't. He won't lose all the Paypal'ers just to please a faction of weirdos who scream for wincest. Just wait 4-5 years when the game is "done" and he doesn't need Patreon anymore for "real" wincest
Like I said earlier theres no need to do that when its already in the game to the extent its going to be. Summertime Saga isnt a "incest" game. Its a game that has incest in it. Storywise the landlady is your mom, the roommate is your sister and the woman who looks exactly like your mom/landlady is your aunt.

Its not rocket science, can DC openly say the game has incest? No. Can he strongly imply it and provide means to facilitate familial relations? Sure, if he wants.

MisterDash

Nov 1, 2020
And here I am, probably alone, hoping Maria won't get anothere scene. There are so many neglected other characters while another scene for her really adds not that much to the game...
Actually everyone needs more, because either we give everyone a scene with the main character, I personally want there to be an achievement of getting all the girls in the game pregnant ALL

MisterDash

Nov 1, 2020
Like I said earlier theres no need to do that when its already in the game to the extent its going to be. Summertime Saga isnt a "incest" game. Its a game that has incest in it. Storywise the landlady is your mom, the roommate is your sister and the woman who looks exactly like your mom/landlady is your aunt.

Its not rocket science, can DC openly say the game has incest? No. Can he strongly imply it and provide means to facilitate familial relations? Sure, if he wants.
legal problems friend, there is a patch that puts you in the incest mode, but as long as you say openly that this game contains incest, you cannot generate money with it and therefore you will put it if you want, it is like spicy in your food, if you can stand it you eat it

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Sam and Dean Winchester will be added to the game?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes