RoyIchihara

Aug 5, 2019
There is a loop in the miss Bisette route (0.20.7 ver). The librarian request me the 3 books from Martínez, Erik and Dexter, but when i catch Dexter's book and return to library, the librarian says i don't have the last book. I Return to Dexter's locker and the book remanins there even i open the locker again.

(Srry my bad english)

tywren

Jun 28, 2019
There is a loop in the miss Bisette route (0.20.7 ver). The librarian request me the 3 books from Martínez, Erik and Dexter, but when i catch Dexter's book and return to library, the librarian says i don't have the last book. I Return to Dexter's locker and the book remanins there even i open the locker again.

(Srry my bad english)
You must talk to Dexter on the basket ball court first, otherwise the book will keep reappearing in the locker.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I wouldn't be mad if Summertime Saga introduces time travel

I support this game never finishing and just go into expanding the universe forever
Do you know the game "What a Legend"? Can also be found here. In case you want to play it I won't spoiler here, but In that game, the MC finds a pair of glasses that make ugly girls cute. Sounds similar.

My advice for everybody is to try that game out. It's still in early development but already has some naughty stuff and made me laugh out loud a few times ;)

nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
You never know, Missy's dad could be Latin or White, making her mixed raced which explains the lighter skin tone tho Missy inherited some of Priya's facial features..i dunno man just an observation. Plus Priya already exists in this world and DC wouldn't be obligated to create a brand new character naw mean?
Well, I remember DC saying once during stream that only her sister has little possibility showing in the game, and he doesn't have in plan creating her parents.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
imagine missy's younger sister is the one with the bigger tits
that'd be fun, basically a different version of missy with a nicer rack

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Do you know the game "What a Legend"? Can also be found here. In case you want to play it I won't spoiler here, but In that game, the MC finds a pair of glasses that make ugly girls cute. Sounds similar.

My advice for everybody is to try that game out. It's still in early development but already has some naughty stuff and made me laugh out loud a few times ;)
Time travel glass? Who knows. LOL. Considering the MC already banging Roz in the hospital.
Oh, anyway the game "What a Legend" itself is a really great game in early development with a great potential. You guys truly had to check it out.

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019

if anyone wants to try a game out with time travel I rec Timestamps Chp 1 and Chp 2 [on-going]

worthwhile stuff

tankdick

Dec 21, 2017
I really have to say I enjoyed the shift into breaking the update into smaller pieces and not completing the update this year. You can bank this will be the model going forward if we're lucky we'll get a "single" update a year. Should put completion of this game around two thousand never.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes