• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
I think we have a great candidate for a future/possible NETORI storyline, Lucy's jerk husband Richard.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would like that. Can't wait for the update too bad it's probably year away. I hope we will be able to make her pregnant. i want to see Annie's face when she finds out that you are father of her new sibling.

Last edited:

IZenithI

Apr 19, 2020
I can't believe how slowly this update is progressing, even compared to the usual pace.

I check the progress bar once in a while and it feels like it's been at the same percentage for like a month.

Wth
Well like some people are saying - he might be doing widescreen conversions on the side while working on the next update.

And/or there might be a possible surprise Christmas update if we’re lucky. Who knows tbh.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Translation always stops working when I load the game can someone help me?
Translation always stops working when I load the game can someone help me?
You are not the same person, are you?

Anyway -- are you using mods (apart from the translations)? Do you use the most current version of game and translation? What platform/OS are you on (Android, Windows, Linux, Mac, what device and version)?

pippooo

Nov 8, 2020
You are not the same person, are you?

Anyway -- are you using mods (apart from the translations)? Do you use the most current version of game and translation? What platform/OS are you on (Android, Windows, Linux, Mac, what device and version)?
Use the integrated translation to the Windows 10 game

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Loving this game, but do wish there was more variation in the body types. I mean, the old boobs look rather different from what we have now, the new ones could nearly be copy pasted onto different characters' bodies and they'd fit perfectly.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Loving this game, but do wish there was more variation in the body types. I mean, the old boobs look rather different from what we have now, the new ones could nearly be copy pasted onto different characters' bodies and they'd fit perfectly.
Well, i agree with you. But, that kind of 'similar body type' is just appear on the talking scene. For me body type is sex scene is pretty variative, thanks to different artist and different camera angle of the arts. So, althought the body types for talking scene is kinda similar, that's not happening in the actual sex scene. Especially newer sex scene that have amazing arts comparing to the old ones. (For me, atleast).

Reactions: Emotional_Friend
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes