MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
How to play the mini-games? The buttons they ask you to use, are the renpy hot-keys with there own function.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Would you happen to know which update will include widescreen?
There hasn't been an official announcement yet, but DC said on stream that he plans to convert the game to widescreen after 20.8 and before he starts working on Ronda.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Use the integrated translation to the Windows 10 game
There is no integrated translation. You install the game and then the community translation (which is therefore, by definition, not integrated). So the question remains, what version of the two do you have.

What translation language do you try to use anyway?

Also you did not answer if you installed any mods.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Priya looking like a snack with them Hershey kisses nipples:p

One theory I got about Priya tho, could she be Missy's older sister DC mentioned about or a likely candidate to be her mother in this game. I mean they share similar features..i dunno maybe not..who am I kidding Missy is way too dim-witted to be related to intelligent Priya.

Reactions: thehexcomplex

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
But, he drew her nude and doing other facial expressions like she is in a conversation with someone, a scene maybe.
I think he always does that nude CG by now before he dresses characters (and it was probably a bit of fan service for his stream vierwers, too). The expression seems to be the same, except that he moved her eyeballs/line of sight towards the viewer.

I mean, it's not that I wouldn't want a scene, but he said it would be a pin-up and now we've got a pin-up/picture. I personally could imagine a "bed masturbation option" after MC finds the picture, but even that seems somewhat unlikely as of now. But who knows ...

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Priya looking like a snack with them Hershey kisses nipples:p

One theory I got about Priya tho, could she be Missy's older sister DC mentioned about or a likely candidate to be her mother in this game. I mean they share similar features..i dunno maybe not..who am I kidding Missy is way too dim-witted to be related to intelligent Priya.
How would Priya be related to Missy? I don't see the slightest resemblance. Even the name indicates she's Indian (the ones from Far East) which I would very much doubt for Missy. That single spot on her forehead is not a freckle ;)

On second thought, I compared the two again. I must say you're right, it *could* be. Interesting theory...

nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
How would Priya be related to Missy? I don't see the slightest resemblance. Even the name indicates she's Indian (the ones from Far East) which I would very much doubt for Missy. That single spot on her forehead is not a freckle ;)

On second thought, I compared the two again. I must say you're right, it *could* be. Interesting theory...
Missy sister is already mentioned in the game by Roxy. She calls her a slut, so it won't be Priya. We can throw this theory in the trash can.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Missy sister is already mentioned in the game by Roxy. She calls her a slut, so it won't be Priya. We can throw this theory in the trash can.
I was more thinking she might be her mother, not sister. Also, DC might change her character when he implements her story. Was the same with Jenny, Roxxy and of course Eve. But I also think chances are low.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
I dont think so dud, Priya has a Bindi (red dot), thick (sexy) eyebrows and overall Hindi appearance and Missy is just a tall-tanned slim goddess

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017

You never know, Missy's dad could be Latin or White, making her mixed raced which explains the lighter skin tone tho Missy inherited some of Priya's facial features..i dunno man just an observation. Plus Priya already exists in this world and DC wouldn't be obligated to create a brand new character naw mean?

Reactions: SSBBSNAKE

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Well, i always think that Micoe is Missy older sister. LOL. They kinda similar to me. And Micoe is kinda slutty to be honest.
Possible why not, both Priya and Micoe can be found in the same place. Missy can follow their footsteps in the medical field;) if she can pass the med exams lol..well she can always charm her way into anything.

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
In case someone missed it, DC posted a part of the "young Roz pin-up" .

View attachment 915710

Sadly that's probably all we'll get from her - except a wallpaper, I guess.
I wouldn't be mad if Summertime Saga introduces time travel

I support this game never finishing and just go into expanding the universe forever

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes