• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I highly doubt there will be a christmas update since we just got one for halloween. I don't really know what they are doing with this update but it is really weird they haven't finished any of the coding tasks.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Some things simply have an impact on the mood and style of the game. You can quite easily satisfy most fetishes but NTR will always set a certain mood which doesn't fit the easy going, somewhat comical style. I mean, it's one of the main differences between for example SS and TaffyTales.

But yeah, it's very, very unlikely that we'll get NTR, especially because DC doesn't seem to like it, either.
I can see what you are talking about however i think when the ladie's partner is complete dick to her netori wouldn't spoil the mood of the game much. i hate cheating if the cucked party don't deserve it.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
A few things to ask:
  1. Do you use the most recent version of the game? Did you download an official version or some re-distribution like compressed versions?
  2. Did you only save in the main city map or in MC's bedromm, as is the official recommendation?
  3. Do you use any mods? Do you have rollback enabled and use it a lot?
  4. What platform are you on (Windows, Mac, Linux, Android)? What OS, what device?
Can you attach an affected save here to check?
Yeah - forgot you can ONLY use saves from those locations. Can't save leading into a scene like other games. Starting last section again with that in mind...

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I can see what you are talking about however i think when the ladie's partner is complete dick to her netori wouldn't spoil the mood of the game much. i hate cheating if the cucked party don't deserve it.
I mean, that's kind of happening. After all MC is fucking the major's wife and will have sex with Kim's wife Liu, too, for example. Most people probably think of actual netorare when they hear NTR and until now there's no indication for that, even though the devs had perfect opprotunities for a proper buildup with the mafia/main story.

In the end DC seems to be a pertty grounded guy, so the rule will likely stay that "the good guys" like Harold, Erik, Earl, etc. will get a proper excuse/alternative while the bad guys like Dexter, the major, Kim, etc. will have to suffer a little more.

Expected release date of next update ??
Nobody knows and recently it became even more unpredictable. But I wouldn't expect anything before mid january or so.

tywren

Jun 28, 2019
I highly doubt there will be a christmas update since we just got one for halloween. I don't really know what they are doing with this update but it is really weird they haven't finished any of the coding tasks.
Yeah, not very likely, but if it were to happen, it would most likely be something small, like a mall santa event, and one cookie jar scene where you find Lily, and Kassy dressed as christmas elves going at it in the changing room of Cupid.

Zufering

Mar 3, 2019
I'm having problems with the incest patch on Android, because there's no game folder on the storage, how can I fix this and correctly install the incest patch ?
Help :((

sick_duck

Dec 30, 2018
I can't believe how slowly this update is progressing, even compared to the usual pace.

I check the progress bar once in a while and it feels like it's been at the same percentage for like a month.

Wth

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
I mean, that's kind of happening. After all MC is fucking the major's wife and will have sex with Kim's wife Liu, too, for example. Most people probably think of actual netorare when they hear NTR and until now there's no indication for that, even though the devs had perfect opprotunities for a proper buildup with the mafia/main story.

In the end DC seems to be a pertty grounded guy, so the rule will likely stay that "the good guys" like Harold, Erik, Earl, etc. will get a proper excuse/alternative while the bad guys like Dexter, the major, Kim, etc. will have to suffer a little more.

Nobody knows and recently it became even more unpredictable. But I wouldn't expect anything before mid january or so.
I think we have a great candidate for a future/possible NETORI storyline, Lucy's jerk husband Richard.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yokedici

Sep 23, 2020
in the cookie jar in the scenes with pizza woman (forgot the name xd.) i get an error which says name "tony" isn't defined. I think scripts.rpa is the problem but i am not sure any helps?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes