SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
It would be cool, a 3rd option with the full premium/prestige/definitive edition/GOTY set (average to large ck, big shaved squishy balls (she has these sorry ass balls that dont look good at all) and a big puffy (shaved) pssy with a big clit (big round no big large). If you gonna go for a shemale or futa go with a bang or dont do it at all...

Uno Makoto has been doing futa/trans girls that looks good for years

Last edited:

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I don't really see what's your problem if you have no desire to touch someone else's dick then simply not make her trans.
But I like it that she is trans! I just prefer Shemale/Female sex instead Shemale/Male sex. Making Eve just a female makes her boring.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
But I like it that she is trans! I just prefer Shemale/Female sex instead Shemale/Male sex. Making Eve just a female makes her boring.
I find her one of the more interesting characters and I never make her trans.

Besides, you want her to be shemale, don't want the MC to do her but want her included in sex with other girls instead? Could you be any more specific?
The MC is male and it's a harem setting, so I'm afraid your personal preferences will have to be satisfied by some other game.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Really, you should know better. The Halloween content becomes active the week before RL Halloween, true, but also each in-game full moon. Ask Odette when the next full moon will appear.
Ah, understood it like he meant to whole decorative stuff, etc. and not just the scene.

does anyone have the latest wallpaper?
It's been asked and posted a few times:

https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-v0-20-7-kompas-productions.276/page-2580#post-4531370

Uno Makoto has been doing futa/trans girls that looks good for years
Well, that's for the most part a rather specific taste, which probably few people share. I think the average style fits her somewhat serious backstory best and every bit of exaggeration would likely take away from that.

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
I'm having problems with meeting Mia at Sugar Tats. I've followed the walkthrough, and the in-game hints, but she's not there Monday or Saturday morning or during the day.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Android dent work properly in mine stays in first screen that says kompas
Especially on slow devices it can take a long time to start up. On my galaxy s20 it takes up to two minutes. Longer if mods or translation packs are installed. Also, it may be that android power saving mechanisms kick in and force- close the app before it can be loaded.

Edit: A second start on Android (when everything has already been compiled during the first start) takes exactly 1 minute and 15 seconds with community translations and Naughty Tribute mod installed -- compared to less than 30 seconds on my PC. On a non-high-end phone this can easily be twice or three times that.

Last edited:

tywren

Jun 28, 2019
I'm having problems with meeting Mia at Sugar Tats. I've followed the walkthrough, and the in-game hints, but she's not there Monday or Saturday morning or during the day.
Nm, it's Mia that you're missing... I think you have to meet her at her house, then go to Sugar Tats.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes