yokedici

Sep 23, 2020
are the bad guys doing thiNgs to Debbie in the game i jusT staRted to play, you know I just wanted to know it just in case XD :p

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
are the bad guys doing thiNgs to Debbie in the game i jusT staRted to play, you know I just wanted to know it just in case XD :p
Not that I know of.
I don't think that's planned either unless there's an overwhelming Patreon vote to suddenly introduce hardcore NTR.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
I heared that Devs don't want NTR of kind. It's either sharing or the lady gets separated from her partner somehow. Of course i can be wrong.

yokedici

Sep 23, 2020
thanks guys for the replies. I guessed that answer is no before i ask it but i wanted to ask it its not necessary for me but i can't say no if it includes ntr.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Heh, love the fact that the quest notification for Jenny's diary is still broken and triggers long before the diary has the password in it. I remember that exact same problem form the last time I played like a year ago.
Plus ca change...

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
You know it occurs to me that despite this game having a 'prostitution' tag? The only real form of it is that red haired girl in the mall. Who i'm not even entirely sure counts. I kinda feel there should be a better/different one around town. Like it's mentioned that there seems to be more than one of them in town. Why not make it so we can find one of these others for scenes? I mean for the most part money is rather pointless even without cheats.
We might also be talking about whatever the women in the warehouse are doing.

I mis-typed Summertime Saga the other day, only putting one 'm' in 'Summer' and... then I spent too much time making this, Sumertime Saga.
View attachment 904281
Sumer was in the Fertile Crescent, you know :Kappa:
I have similar thoughts when I see someone type "Ur." I think of the ancient Babylonian city before I think of "Your/You're"

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Time travel? Daughter? Whatever, she's fucking hot.

View attachment 904516
Oh shit!!! We have here a contender gentlemen!

I don't think it's time travel tho.

I think something way better..

A flashback, we get to play MC's father when he was MC's age!!!

That means we get to meet young Debbie and Diane also known as the Slinky Twins!!!

Last edited:

tywren

Jun 28, 2019
Oh shit!!! We have here a contender gentlemen!

I don't think it's time travel tho.

I think something way better..

A flashback, we get to play MC's father when he was MC's age!!!

That means we get to meet young Debbie and Diane also known as the Slinky Twins!!!
Hmm, maybe a chance to see the little party those two were talking about during the skinny dipping scene? That would be nice, not gona lie, but i'd still rather see them just replace the old hag with a younger nurse model.

yokedici

Sep 23, 2020
Hmm, maybe a chance to see the little party those two were talking about during the skinny dipping scene? That would be nice, not gona lie, but i'd still rather see them just replace the old hag with a younger nurse model.
I JUST PLAYED THE SKINNY DIPPING SCENE AND IT WIL BE AAAAAAAMMMMMAAAAAZING IF WE CAN SEE THE SCENE THAT THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT.

heonix

Apr 22, 2018
where can i get my hands on 0.20.6? sadly all halloween content has been stripped from 0.20.7 best i can tell

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
where can i get my hands on 0.20.6? sadly all halloween content has been stripped from 0.20.7 best i can tell
You'll have to change the date on your PC and it should be back. The christmas and halloween content only activates around these dates (+- 2 weeks?) and is gone the rest of the year. I'm not sure whether there's a mod to change it in other ways, though.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes