DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Sure, if you know that you musn't buy the bike you are fine, but once you buy it, you are basically in it until the end.
Well, that would have been helpful to know. Especially since the pizza dude gives you the money for the bike so you feel like you definitely should buy it.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well, that would have been helpful to know. Especially since the pizza dude gives you the money for the bike so you feel like you definitely should buy it.
Yeah, I'm not 100% sure whether it's buying the bike or doing the first delivery, but one of these should be the trigger. For those who want to play the main story anyway it's probably fine, but if you aren't interested in it, it's a real bother. Especially because it seems like a good way to earn additional money...

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Yeah, I'm not 100% sure whether it's buying the bike or doing the first delivery, but one of these should be the trigger. For those who want to play the main story anyway it's probably fine, but if you aren't interested in it, it's a real bother. Especially because it seems like a good way to earn additional money...
That's not very intuitive and probably should be handled differently. I thought I was already locked in anyway since the beginning was pretty stuffed with mafia and police nonsense.

I guess I'm in the minority here but I really don't like it in terms of atmosphere and pacing either. It just seems weird to pretend to be a normal student, catch up on homework, do a bunch of fetch me tasks and have your first romantic experiences when there's this huge threat of the mob trying to kill you and a 250k loan and whatnot hanging over your head.
To me it would feel more natural if the heavy stuff came later and it wasn't a constant change from lighthearted to pseudo-drama right from the start.

Aug 29, 2020
That's not very intuitive and probably should be handled differently. I thought I was already locked in anyway since the beginning was pretty stuffed with mafia and police nonsense.

I guess I'm in the minority here but I really don't like it in terms of atmosphere and pacing either. It just seems weird to pretend to be a normal student, catch up on homework, do a bunch of fetch me tasks and have your first romantic experiences when there's this huge threat of the mob trying to kill you and a 250k loan and whatnot hanging over your head.
To me it would feel more natural if the heavy stuff came later and it wasn't a constant change from lighthearted to pseudo-drama right from the start.
lol facts.

Mom: "Son we owe a lot of money to the mafia, I dont know what we are gonna do."

Also mom: "Lets fuck on the laundry machine."

:LOL::ROFLMAO:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
@DownTheDrain:

Well, that's the Sandbox working. I mean, people are totally free to ignore Tony and the main story as long as they want, as long as they don't run into it by accident. If there would be a better possibility to chose, then I'd have no issue with that to be honest and to some degree it'll always be up to the player to give himself a good experience.

I mean, in the end main story stuff is still not really heavy or threatening. All of these antagonists like the mobs, Rump, Kim, etc. are somewhat cartoonish (like you imagine most of these Disney/Warner Bros. villians) and seem pretty harmless in general.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Well, that's the Sandbox working. I mean, people are totally free to ignore Tony and the main story as long as they want, as long as they don't run into it by accident. If there would be a better possibility to chose, then I'd have no issue with that to be honest and to some degree it'll always be up to the player to give himself a good experience.
Sure, decouple it from delivery driver work and put a disclaimer in there that warns me before I trigger it too early and I wouldn't mind that much.
I mean it's a silly storyline but so is everything else so I guess it would work well enough.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi all,

new version of the is up, fixing a bug and improving translation support.

Version 0.20.7-2.02:
  • Fixed a stupid bug with Iwanka outfit, occuring before her story is finished.
  • Introduced new configuration parameter DUMP_TRANSLATIONS. When enabled, this will create an initial translation file, and will append any new untranslated text you encounter during game play. The two files generated can be edited/translated, and will be automatically used by the game. See description of that parameter for details.
Have fun!

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
@DownTheDrain:

I mean, in the end main story stuff is still not really heavy or threatening. All of these antagonists like the mobs, Rump, Kim, etc. are somewhat cartoonish (like you imagine most of these Disney/Warner Bros. villians) and seem pretty harmless in general.
I appreciate alot of your insights for SS but For once I disagree, they beat the shit out of you... ruin Mom’s car and pepper her with threatening phone calls AND THEY MURDERED YOUR DAD. You have to get cops involved and Its only until you work with Tony that it all calms down..... so I wouldnt understate it and claim them disney villians, the loan sharks... They are more shonen antagonists. A little goofy, but they can and will fuck you up BAD. Now the secondary ones like Kim and Dexter... yes. Very lol

omnimon1

Sep 23, 2018
"0.20.8 story ending": does it mean that the whole story will end or just the chapter 3 and there will be a chapter 4?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
"0.20.8 story ending": does it mean that the whole story will end or just the chapter 3 and there will be a chapter 4?
It's only the main story ending (part three of three, two parts already done). There are other updates coming, see the official site:

There is also a more detailed roadmap available but I think it's for patrons only. Sometimes somebody posts infos here.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
You know it occurs to me that despite this game having a 'prostitution' tag? The only real form of it is that red haired girl in the mall. Who i'm not even entirely sure counts. I kinda feel there should be a better/different one around town. Like it's mentioned that there seems to be more than one of them in town. Why not make it so we can find one of these others for scenes? I mean for the most part money is rather pointless even without cheats.

There are several places in game a proustite or hooker or whatever you wish to call them/her could be as they are rather under utilized. Such as the alley by the tattoo parlor for Eve which is just kinda there and has those 2 guys.

Raven hill could be a perfect place for them to be able to find them in and a good reason to get a good car as it could be tied into content with them.

Places like that or a whole new one. You get the idea. But I really think the game could benefit from an actually good one with more updated art style. Maybe give a reason to actually have condoms in the game. What do you all think?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Wait so is DC converting everything to widescreen on the side while doing the next update as well then?
That would be the best case, to be honest, since it would explain why some things are progressing rather slow. He's certainly doing some work and he's changing some old pre 0.20.0 backgrounds he needs for 0.20.8. But at least I don't know how far he's come beyond that.

@sirviper235: The tags are always a problem on F95, given that some of them are used when there's only one little scene. It's the same with let's say BDSM, cosplay, femdom, spanking etc, - those who really like these things won't be happy with the amount of content SS offers. When it comes to your suggestion, I don't think it'll happen. There are so many different fuckable girls in the game who desperately need more content right now, and adding more, random ones will be a very, very low priority.

Reactions: IZenithI

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
You know it occurs to me that despite this game having a 'prostitution' tag? The only real form of it is that red haired girl in the mall. Who i'm not even entirely sure counts. I kinda feel there should be a better/different one around town. Like it's mentioned that there seems to be more than one of them in town. Why not make it so we can find one of these others for scenes? I mean for the most part money is rather pointless even without cheats.

There are several places in game a proustite or hooker or whatever you wish to call them/her could be as they are rather under utilized. Such as the alley by the tattoo parlor for Eve which is just kinda there and has those 2 guys.

Raven hill could be a perfect place for them to be able to find them in and a good reason to get a good car as it could be tied into content with them.

Places like that or a whole new one. You get the idea. But I really think the game could benefit from an actually good one with more updated art style. Maybe give a reason to actually have condoms in the game. What do you all think?
Roxxy's mom Crystal could be a former prostitute in her younger years.

Reactions: j4yj4m

MisterDash

Nov 1, 2020
Erotic and fun, I think the best combinations for a game, without EDGY things, without blood and pretentious people, pure romantic comedy humor with erotic touches and a lot of sex history, and a little bit of I fucked your mother and yours the yours too of course, yes sir :cool:

Reactions: srksrk 68

mattius77

May 16, 2017
You know it occurs to me that despite this game having a 'prostitution' tag? The only real form of it is that red haired girl in the mall.
"Mom, I'll be back in an hour or so. Going to the mall to hit up the Whore Store."

"Have fun, sweetie! Remember: Bag it before you tag it!"

"When I get back we can, you know, maybe lay some pipe downstairs on the washing machine."

"Oooooh, that would be lovely! And then tonight we can have a threeway with your Aunt! I mean, if you're not busy filming yourself fucking your sister on the internet while wearing a Luchador mask."

"Sah-weeeet! Don't worry about that, I can sneak into Jenny's room later and tag her while she sleeps."

This is fine.

:ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes