j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
As for the 16:9 remake, im pretty sure the community voted majority on not implementing it at this time in favor of focusing on getting characters done.
It's not like these votes are binding and DC will indeed implement the tech update once the main story is done, before he starts working on Ronda. He has said it at least a dozen times on stream by now and he's already working on it at times (like yesterday, for example).

Jul 13, 2020
DarkCookie has tried making saves that are close together in updates compatible but its still an early process and not 100% full proof, so from about v0.19+

He also re-did some of the early game content as well, the truth of the matter is saves wont be "safe" until he officially gets the compatibility in order, or just get use to using the provided saves from each new update.

Also should go without saying but you are better off not using any mods, most of the modders for SS dont really do a good job and end up bugging out your save so its not worth it imo. View attachment 899097
I'm not using any mods, but it's helpful to know that saving in the bedroom is the safest bet. My stance is just that I don't mind replaying it since I do enjoy the game, and might pick up something I missed before. Cheers!

Aug 29, 2020
It's not like these votes are binding and DC will indeed implement the tech update once the main story is done, before he starts working on Ronda. He has said it at least a dozen times on stream by now and he's already working on it at times (like yesterday, for example).
Well thats literally the whole point of polling for patrons and yesterday he was working on Mia's model/pregnancy and her house and some vehicles. Saying and doing are two different things, lets just see how v0.20.8 plays out before we say anything is concrete.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
... her house and some vehicles.
Why even talk if you don't know what you are talking about? First, that's MC's house and second he worked on that vehicle so that it fits the new widescreen background. In the old/current 4:3 version it was/is cut in half.

Else I'll just mention again that DC has a small habbit of ignoring certain polls. But sure, if you want to wait, you may wait.

Aug 29, 2020
Why even talk if you don't know what you are talking about? First, that's MC's house and second he worked on that vehicle so that it fits the new widescreen background. In the old/current 4:3 version it was/is cut in half.

Else I'll just mention again that DC has a small habbit of ignoring certain polls. But sure, if you want to wait, you may wait.
Excuse me for making a minor a mistake turns out it was the MC's house and to that point he was using vehicle models that were already in the game and editing them for use infront of the MC's home. He takes the Police Car model which originally had dirt/grass and too big a shadow and edited it down to fit in the driveway as well as made edits to the repair truck.

But like I said, no point arguing about it we just have to wait and see what comes after v0.20.8

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
... edits to the repair truck.
Yes, to make it fit the 16:9 version, because its rear was cut off when he created it for 4:3. That was my whole point. Else you'll see that the house background is already 16:9 and that's why he is moving all this stuff. But sure, if that and his words don't convince you, you may wait until after 0.20.8.

Aug 29, 2020
Yes, to make it fit the 16:9 version, because its rear was cut off when he created it for 4:3. That was my whole point. Else you'll see that the house background is already 16:9 and that's why he is moving all this stuff. But sure, if that and his words don't convince you, you may wait until after 0.20.8.
Mhm first it was the entire stream working on 16:9, then it was just the vehicles and now its just the truck.:unsure: Yeah lets call it a day here.

akuma22

May 16, 2018
The best game of this type for me, it has everything, I hope it never ends, it's fun and with a great artistic section, it hurts that it takes so long to update.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Only thing DC sticks to is the update order polls. Everything else is there for the lulz and doesn't mean anything

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Mhm first it was the entire stream working on 16:9, then it was just the vehicles and now its just the truck.:unsure: Yeah lets call it a day here.
I never said that he worked on it the entire stream, but at times, and I said "the vehicle" and not the "vehicles". You were the one who implied that his work had nothing to do with the widescreen update, which remains wrong. But yeah, let's call it a day.

Last edited:

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017

pingmitzi

Formerly 'pingryon'
Nov 28, 2019
cheat code
guys listen
open any save file.
go to anon's phone
click on wifi button
then in the box type " i understand "
numerous options will be unlocked press " unlock cookie jar "
and then go to main menu
press " cookie jar "
boom all your scenes are now unlocked

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Erm, you do know we already knew that ? And since around 0.17 ? And by tinkering with that menu, you'll 1000000000%+ fuck the game epicly ?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes